Who is the team you will be rooting for next season??

Advertisement
Baylor, TCU, USC or maybe another small private school that has fun watching its football team on Saturdays. Go team we're #1

I'll be rooting for the guts to commit suicide. Or some other form of death; preferably quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whoever is playing Miami. The quicker Al is destroyed, the quicker we can have a small chance to stop being a garbage bag of a program.

6-7 didn't do it, so here's to a 3-9 campaign with multiple on-field fights, and off-field arrests.

Whoever is playing Miami. The quicker Al is destroyed, the quicker we can have a small chance to stop being a garbage bag of a program.

6-7 didn't do it, so here's to a 3-9 campaign with multiple on-field fights, and off-field arrests.

Commit violations and report them.

The Miami Hurricanes, because I'm not a little ****.

lol

I sit in the student section. The question is will I go to games next year. I know how much support the students show could potentially really impact whether Golden is kept or not, so I don't know how many games I'll be going to. Definitely will be tailgating the bigger ones, just don't know if I'll go in. Probably will for Nebraska, not sure yet about the rest.

Someone give me some ideas, I am tired of Corch Goldy. Preferably not an $EC team

NFL.

I'm going to be rooting for the Cowboys. But pick any team. I'm actually kind of pumped about it... haven't followed the NFL seriously in years. Will be fun to get back in to it.

Advertisement

The fights and arrests will do it. Clearly, winning doesn't make a difference, so 6 wins, 3 wins, that's all the same **** thing. He could win 11 but still be fired if his players dance in the end zone and wear fatigues.

I AM A CANE FOR LIFE.... I Don't care how low this program gets...I am like the band in the Titanic...If we go down I am going down with the ship

band.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back