Who is our next first rounder?

Advertisement
You guys need to look at the talent coming out next year too. JT4 is a first round talent but next year could be one of the most stacked WR classes in recent years for sure. The Dorsett draft wasn't the most talented WR wise and their were a few reaches including perriman a couple picks before Dorsett

JT4 has the best shot. He’s not looking for one big year in 2019, he had a big year in 2018 with **** QB play. He hasn’t been hurt so idk why there’s injury concerns. His best game came against good competition in LSU week 1. He definitely has the chance to go round 1 if he puts up 1k and runs a 4.3. His open field moves are elite, he’s a punt returner, I’ve never seen him drop a pass before. If he stays for his senior year he’s a sure fire 1st rounder in 2021 draft.

Advertisement
Nfl combine comparable measurement, or UM reported?

JT is the fastest 40 on the team. U can see that with your own eyeballs. He ran 4.37 in regular shoes last summer at UM. Him running a sub 4.3 is very likely. Phillip Dorsett ran a 4.33, I'd say JT is quicker than him in a 40 yard dash.

Advertisement
JT is the fastest 40 on the team. U can see that with your own eyeballs. He ran 4.37 in regular shoes last summer at UM. Him running a sub 4.3 is very likely. Phillip Dorsett ran a 4.33, I'd say JT is quicker than him in a 40 yard dash.
In those first 40 yards I wouldn’t doubt Jeff Thomas running a sub 4.4 at all.

Really? Very likely? Even though he hasn’t even done it before?

About 2 guys a year run a sub-4.3 40 at the nfl combine.

The way the league is shaping up more and more, I don't see JT4 getting into the 1st round. He's a great talent, but teams are starting to stray away from selecting WRs with 1st round picks. I think Garvin ends up being the next 1st rounder when he declares for next year's draft.

Advertisement
Hitting career stat thresholds isn't how you get drafted in the first round. You get drafted in the first round by showing high-level NFL traits.

Garvin's wingspan, explosiveness and feet will lead to good testing numbers (36" vert out of HS). I expect a big season from Garvin. He has a natural bend around the edge that can't be taught. He's a better passrusher than Joe Jackson.

I'm not saying he's a surefire first rounder, but with the season I'm expecting from him, he will be in the conversation.
Exactly. You don’t even necessarily have to be productive in college to go first round

And if Brian Burns and Clelin Ferrell can go top half of the first , Garvin can go first round

Advertisement
In order for garvin to go first round, and while he had 17.5 tfls, 5.5 sacks in not going to cut it which he had as a junior(no sacks the last 5 games). Going to need a 10 plus sack season while showing a variety of moves primarily showing his bend off the edge

Last edited:
Garvin
Mallory
Jordan
Thomas if he goes nuts this season
Rousseau
Nesta

Those are all guys that have first-round potential in my eyes. Doesn't mean that's where they'll get picked but they have potential.

In order for garvin to go first round, 5.5 sacks in not going to cut it which he had as a junior. Going to need a 10 plus sack season why showing a variety of moves primarily showing his bend off the edge

5.5 was a straight up let down last year.

Really? Very likely? Even though he hasn’t even done it before?

About 2 guys a year run a sub-4.3 40 at the nfl combine.
JT will be one of the fastest players in the draft.

I'd say he runs a 4.29 and a low 4.3's so it may not average out to sub 4.3. I think u are underestimating how quick JT gets to top speed.

Advertisement
Back