Whitfield Still Considering Miami

""They don't show any hatred."

WTF? Do other schools hate him or something? lol do NOT bring this weirdo in on an official.

I think he means that the coaches don't show hatred after he decommited from them. Maybe he realizes how genuine our coaches are

Advertisement
This guy is confused or lost. He must not listen to himself when he talks or read what he writes.

Advertisement
yup...cant let that slide...everyone is onto him now...maybe he just cancels, or changes his tune real quick...

Don't want!

No hands and will just create the wrong energy for all the other recruits on Jan 18.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He won't visit....watch. If he does, then I would take it to mean staff isn't confident about Coley.

Don't want any kid who calls us his dream school but is committed to FSU and recruits for them. Don't even let him visit.

First thing I thought when I read the OP was I didn't want him mingling with all the other elite "on-the-fence" guys visiting on the 18th. After reading most of the replies in this thread it appears I'm not alone in that sentiment.

This smells of Jimbo sending a mole to try to throw a monkey wrench on our biggest recruiting weekend before NSD. If I'm Golden I tell him if he wants to come that weekend that he needs to commit prior to doing so. It's not like the kid hasn't already been to campus and knows everything about the U.

Advertisement
First thing I thought when I read the OP was I didn't want him mingling with all the other elite "on-the-fence" guys visiting on the 18th. After reading most of the replies in this thread it appears I'm not alone in that sentiment.

This smells of Jimbo sending a mole to try to throw a monkey wrench on our biggest recruiting weekend before NSD. If I'm Golden I tell him if he wants to come that weekend that he needs to commit prior to doing so. It's not like the kid hasn't already been to campus and knows everything about the U.

Is be surprised if they let him on campus. If he makes it that far then I think he'll be sent home shortly there after. He's coming in to do nothing more than get attention and recruit

There is no way he should be able to visit on the 18th and poison our kids, that weekend is way too important. If you are a true CANE there is no way in **** you committ to that school in Tallahassee ( I cant even say their name ) Coach Golden is bringing in kids who love the U and want to be at the U PERIOD!!!!!! This kid is probably doing spywork for dumbo fishhead.

What kind of imbecile de-commits from his "dream school"? Sounds like a shady shyster or a dope, and he's got cinder blocks for hands anyway.

f**k that *****... dude just told 6 to come join him at nolenation... lol.. f**k a nole nation...

Advertisement
Back