Votes: 21 5.6%
  • Randy Shannon

Votes: 32 8.5%
  • Al Golden

Votes: 200 53.1%
  • Manny Diaz

Votes: 124 32.9%

• Total voters
No hate for Coker imo we shouldve given him another season to see what changes he would’ve made. Randy Shannon was the lamest pulling stunts like taking the names off the back of jerseys for the sake of “discipline.” Plus the way he handled Hester shouldve disqualified him from consideration to be HC in the first place. All in all “Diaz was the worst HC in Miami history setting new lows that I had no idea existed 🗑 🗑

Last edited:
Advertisement
FIU, Florida International University, probably known more for their marine biology program than any sport, was up 16-3 going into the 4th qtr! They had a 13-0 HT lead. Bro, I know Clemson smoked us 58-0, but it was Clemson, a Clemson team that lost a back & forth shoot out against Bama in the Nat’l Championship game. U can’t compare getting blown out by a Nat’l Championship contending team to losing to a G5 team THAT NEVER beat a P5 team IN ITS HISTORY! And it happened on the soil of our old crib.
Facts!!! No comparison at all. I had to become a **** recluse after that loss. Ny99as was waiting on every corner for my *** to come thru. I had to take they **** for a while.

None of the above. They were all hired to do a job and unfortunately for all it didn't work out. I'm sure every single one of them would still love to be coaching here as that would've meant they were successful.

Weird *** thread and hate for past coaches is lame as ****.

A437BF9B-7279-49DC-9172-0BD127BF0BAF.gif

Advertisement
Bruh we loss so many bad games in 2019 😂😂😂

WTF?!?!? 🤦🏽‍♂️ Lol

Bro, I posted that I thought I could never hate a coach more than Golden, & this is y it’s never good to say never. Lol. Golden was an ***, & I would square up w/ him in the streets, today; but, Cuddy! Diaz took us back to the 60’s & 70’s w/ the chit he pulled. Like that’s not a hyperbole, that’s real. I mean thank God App St & GT WRs forgot how to catch in 2021, b/c we were this close to pulling off the nightmare part II

Golden without a doubt.

He sued the program. He tried to get out of facing Nebraska because they were too tough. He used the cloud to get an extension after 6-6. He kept D’no after some of the worst defensive performances in Miami history.

Diaz and Shannon tried. They just weren’t good and shouldn’t have been hired. Richt gave us our best moments in 15 years. He obviously had something go wrong in his health at the end.

Bro, I posted that I thought I could never hate a coach more than Golden, & this is y it’s never good to say never. Lol. Golden was an ***, & I would square up w/ him in the streets, today; but, Cuddy! Diaz took us back to the 60’s & 70’s w/ the chit he pulled. Like that’s not a hyperbole, that’s real. I mean thank God App St & GT WRs forgot how to catch in 2021, b/c we were this close to pulling off the nightmare part II
Let’s not forget Golden lost to two win Maryland.

Advertisement
Y’all also forget….

5 years of Golden.
4 years of Shannon.
3 years of Diaz.
3 years of Richt. (Had one year that didn’t suck)

We were stuck with Golden do to Shalala’s love for him. This was the lowest the program would ever be. 0-5 to FSU, empty stadium, no hope.

Golden had every one above him ready to settle for being average until that was a standard he couldn’t by losing 58-0

I’ll log in and post for this once a year when it comes up RANDY SHANNON!!!!!!! Diaz (not golden) would’ve been successful with the talent that was on the team he had. OMG those interviews are etched in my brain forever

Advertisement
Manny wasn’t at fault. The manny hate belongs to Blake and Blake alone. Manny was going to Temple where he belonged. Blake paid a buyout to get Manny without interviewing any other coach. It’d be like blaming me for accepting millions to coach my favorite team, I’m not qualified but I won’t say no.

Advertisement
Coker didn't have the juice to keep our run going.

Shannon was a career assistant that never should've been our head coach to begin with, in addition to having a FAMU-level staff & conditioning program.

Diaz was a ****** cornball & a tryhard with political connections who had a track record of his defenses routinely getting exposed by year 2/3

But Al Golden.....MAN. I can say some nice things about the previous 3 coaches, but I have ZERO positive things to say about this guy. Any other person besides Shawn Eichorst & Donna Shalala would have sent his *** back to Neverland after that Penn State stunt. His entire regime was like neverending diarrhea. He was a ***** *** *****.

No "hate"; but, all of them sure brought their share of shame to the program:

Coker - turned a dynasty into dust, LSU Peach Bowl, that comment about watching a video of the FIU brawl and being impressed with our players
Shannon - 48-0, that comment about UF running up the score will help us
Golden - 58-0, Dorito
Diaz - FIU, La Tech

Y’all also forget….

5 years of Golden.
4 years of Shannon.
3 years of Diaz.
3 years of Richt. (Had one year that didn’t suck)

We were stuck with Golden do to Shalala’s love for him. This was the lowest the program would ever be. 0-5 to FSU, empty stadium, no hope.

Golden had every one above him ready to settle for being average until that was a standard he couldn’t by losing 58-0

Technically it was 4.5 yrs, but again, let’s be clear:
Both were chit coaches, one was more on the diarrhea side & the other was on the upset stomach, where’s the restroom side. Lmao.

Tale of the toilets:

Round 1: Notable wins (at time of match up)
Golden: #16 OSU, # 22 GT, #12 UF
Diaz: #20 UVA, #18 UL, #18 NCSt, #17 Pitt
-Winner: Diaz

Round 2: Record against G5 opponents:
Golden: 6-2 (pls note UL was a G5 in 2013)
Diaz: 3-2
-Winner: Push (Diaz didn’t face as many G5 as Golden)

Round 3. Record after bye weeks:
Golden: 3-2
Diaz: 2-5
-Winner: Golden

Round 4: Record vs. sub. 500 teams
Golden: 15-5 (.750 win %)
Diaz: 9-5 (.690 win %)
-Winner: Golden. Y? B/c it took Golden in yr 4 to hit 5 losses against sub .500 teams. It only took Diaz 3 to achieve such a feat

Round 5: Record vs. 8+ win teams:
Golden: 6-17
Diaz: 8-8
-Winner: Diaz

Verdict: Golden did damage in 4.5 yrs, Diaz did the same amount of damage in 3.

Advertisement
Back