Where we go from here

Haven't read the whole thread and this might have already been stated, but what's the point of playing a qb who "knows the offense" but can't hit an open receiver. Hoping Perry takes advantage of these next 3 games.

Advertisement
So you are content with the 4 game skid?

I have no idea what happened to :neonu: fans' balls.
No. Am not content. I am ****ed to lose, but lawd slow down, and man up for the Canes. Gloom and doom is negativity extreme. I am probably more ****ed than many, but slow down fellas.

No. Am not content. I am ****ed to lose, but lawd slow down, and man up for the Canes. Gloom and doom is negativity extreme. I am probably more ****ed than many, but slow down fellas.

Fvck offf with all that wait around schit.

We all could see it early with Clappy, Radio, Gorlden and now Rick. Why can't you?

When you've been to the top of the mountain and you know what it looks like it's easy to spot the frauds once they give you enough chances.

Why do you weak *** losers always bring up my family? You only get away with this on a message board bc you would never ever dare in your pasty life utter anything like this in person.

In real life..We’d put you in ICU.

Dana is better on crack cocaine than what we have. You thought bringing up his name was going to somehow make me not mention him? Take that Pee-wee Herman routine elsewhere you child molester.

You're the one who has brought it up multiple times in the past when trying to to justify you allegedly knowing more than people. I never said anything bad or disparaging about your fam. I just said what makes you the end all be all, cause your family played here? Take a deep breath, it's not that serious

Fvck offf with all that wait around schit.

We all could see it early with Clappy, Radio, Gorlden and now Rick. Why can't you?

When you've been to the top of the mountain and you know what it looks like it's easy to spot the frauds once they give you enough chances.
No choice . Either wait around or move on. All your chouce.

Advertisement
No choice . Either wait around or move on. All your chouce.

Bull schit. Make all the noise in the world and when the time comes fly the fvckin banners! Stop donating. Stop going to games and stop buying season tix.

Only a cuck sits and watches docility while his wife gets DP'd and mouth hooked by the local MS-13 chapter.

Bench Rosier for the Savannah State game.

Start Perry with the plan to let him play into the second quarter. Bring Weldon once Perry has played 5-6 possessions, or if Perry is awful. Hard to be awful against SSU. Give Weldon the same opportunity, 5-6 possessions. Then bring in Williams to finish.

But make them all play QB. Pass. Not just hand off and throw a few short passes. I know playing SSU doesn’t have much real value but the young guns need to run the offense as it they were playing FSU. Given them something difficult, if possible under the circumstances.

Apologies to SSU if it appears to be RUTS but that’s why you were hired to spar.

DMoney - I understand Richt is trying to get QB's to systematically dissect a defense - and he's a stickler for our QB's' following the "system." Having said that . . .

Some of the best QB's just have good instincts - of course footwork and throwing form help - but this bull**** system of Richt's seems to just crush and absolutely negate QB's who have good instincts, quick reactions, and a bit of Mississippi Gambler awareness of what's really available with high percentages of success.

I hate to point out the obvious - but those who best follow his system by rote - on Greentree - suck during games.

Would you think a more intuitive, quicker trigger, instinctive, accurate, QB with good anticipation that may know fewer plays, would have more success in real games than his subdued, stifling throw-by-rote system?

Rosier may know more plays - but that has been proven to be a non-factor.

We'd likely do better with a Sandlot approach if we have an accurate QB.

Put the best talent on the field - and forget their experience.

Frederick the Great's horse was with him every moment of five major campaigns. At the end of the day, he was still a dumb horse.

Yes! Agree completely. Is t that accuracy and innate ability to anticipate why we wanted Williams in the first place? And by other accounts the kid can read defense- he will learn to do it better by actually playing. Let's get him on the field

Advertisement
Why is Diaz getting so much heat? The defense didn't give up the pick 6. They held LSU to 6 pets in the second half. They hurt themselves with some untimely and questionable penalties for sure. But other than the fact that we are substituting LBers and secondary way too frequently (see 50 yd TD run) I thought they did ok on that side of the ball. If our offense can't score 30 a game who's fault is that?

Second half LSU was mostly trying to kill the clock..Manny Diaz is horrendous rotating guys and managing the clock. Just like against Wisconsin, we had all 3 timeouts and didn't use one when our guys were gassed in the middle of the 2nd. Could have used the break and stopped the tigers momentum. Instead we gave up a TD on the very next play.

Bench Rosier for the Savannah State game.

Start Perry with the plan to let him play into the second quarter. Bring Weldon once Perry has played 5-6 possessions, or if Perry is awful. Hard to be awful against SSU. Give Weldon the same opportunity, 5-6 possessions. Then bring in Williams to finish.

But make them all play QB. Pass. Not just hand off and throw a few short passes. I know playing SSU doesn’t have much real value but the young guns need to run the offense as it they were playing FSU. Given them something difficult, if possible under the circumstances.

Apologies to SSU if it appears to be RUTS but that’s why you were hired to spar.
Yea u can forget about this chit, Richt is too much of a nice guy for all of that..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t Richt and Diaz beat the slap out of Dana and WVU already? Pass.

Dana loses to ranked teams more often than not. And I am not buying the ‘he would kill with Miami athletes’ line.

It's West Virginia there's a pretty big talent gap and should be. It was 7-0 WV after first quarter and if I recall penalties killed quite a few of their drives. I'm singing the "he would kill it with Miami athletes".

Might as well talk about benching players and tweaking schemes/philosophies because Rick ain’t getting fired. It’s a waste of time to even discuss it, and it’ll just wind up being the death knell for this forum with the same tired line-drawing in the sand.

Anyone with a brain should be very concerned about our coaching and philosophies in all 3 phases of the game. It’s alarming how bad we looked. And it’s astonishing how pretty much nothing changed from last year.

But Rick ain’t getting fired. Not happening so you might as well hope we can catch lightning in a bottle with a change at QB. Or hope Rick turns the offense over to a progressive OC. I’m guessing Perry will look lost, but that’s probably got a lot to do with Rick’s rigidity.

Advertisement
Back