Where the wind comes swooping down the plains...

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

Advertisement
Oklahoma will always be an overhyped team. The only reason y they even won the 2000 title was b/c they didn't face us. Good for Bookie, and Parsons. Sure they'll be great locker room guys

Advertisement
Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

Micah committed to Ou? I thought he was all psu?

Oklahoma will always be an overhyped team. The only reason y they even won the 2000 title was b/c they didn't face us. Good for Bookie, and Parsons. Sure they'll be great locker room guys

Haha love the sarcasm in that. I wish them both nothing but the best. All the same I'm glad neither are our problem. Micah was never so much as psu. Alot of other teams were scared of by his antics and his parents were scared of by schools environments.

Yo Dee, whats the word on a potential WR4?

At this point I'd rather just sit tight with 3 WRs especially since all our current guys are playing pretty well.

and it seems like Terrance Marshall is deep in the bag game in that Texas-LSU-whoever else has joined bidding war. Woulda been sick to get him though, cause he's best wr in nation imo.

Advertisement

Haha love the sarcasm in that. I wish them both nothing but the best. All the same I'm glad neither are our problem. Micah was never so much as psu. Alot of other teams were scared of by his antics and his parents were scared of by schools environments.

You mention Micah’s parents before being wary of schools not named psu - so why OU?

What will really crack me up is to go back and find that one Nebraska fan who had written that loving post about Bookie (something about how Bookie had the highest level of ethics and morality of any recruit he had ever seen), and then to see his...updated...reaction.

F those Huskers, they are oblivious and posting stuff about how this isn't true, the "crystal ball" to Oklahoma is "click bait"...

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/radley-hiles-to-oklahoma-crystal-ball.191365/

Advertisement
Nebraska's class has gone to **** huh.

Recruiting pitch has changed.

giphy.gif

You mention Micah’s parents before being wary of schools not named psu - so why OU?

Nah. I hadnt said they were wary of schools not named penn st. I had said the parents were wary of him going to a school that is in an urban environment(a city)because micah will get himself into a world of trouble. Hes a wild kid. If i recall the only comparisons were to osu which i explained they gave up on him over his public criticism of coaching & um which i said the parents wouldnt allow him to come to over the city environment. Norman i guess they feel like is a good match for him & he gets along with both of them. Makes sense for them i suppose. Didnt really ask.

Advertisement

What will really crack me up is to go back and find that one Nebraska fan who had written that loving post about Bookie (something about how Bookie had the highest level of ethics and morality of any recruit he had ever seen), and then to see his...updated...reaction.

F those Huskers, they are oblivious and posting stuff about how this isn't true, the "crystal ball" to Oklahoma is "click bait"...

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/radley-hiles-to-oklahoma-crystal-ball.191365/

I wish we could post there. Would love to shatter some of their delusions... rileys why all these cali kids keep going there.bwaaaha. uh nope. Try again. Ill take rich gebbia for 100 bob.

I wish we could post there. Would love to shatter some of their delusions... rileys why all these cali kids keep going there.bwaaaha. uh nope. Try again. Ill take rich gebbia for 100 bob.

I can post here Brooklyn what would you like me to say :)

I may only get 1 chance before getting banned lol

https://nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Contents/Short-Bookie-update-109682901

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back