Where the wind comes swooping down the plains...

How pointless this thread is, is interesting.

Why do we have such cvnty porsters who whine about threads, instead of just ignoring them?

He literally started a thread about how he’s a super fan and other Canes fans worried about VT are *****’s or whatever. The Rosier groupie is sensitive since Rosier had a ****** game at UNC.

Advertisement

Why do we have such cvnty porsters who whine about threads, instead of just ignoring them?

He literally started a thread about how he’s a super fan and other Canes fans worried about VT are *****’s or whatever. The Rosier groupie is sensitive since Rosier had a ****** game at UNC.

Yeah, I saw that too.

He starts tuff-talking threads to compliment himself on how tuff he is, and how everyone else is weak, and then he gets on other threads to complain about the subject matter.

KrazyCane is as soft as Charmin. Wet Charmin.

Oklahoma will always be an overhyped team. The only reason y they even won the 2000 title was b/c they didn't face us. Good for Bookie, and Parsons. Sure they'll be great locker room guys

Haha love the sarcasm in that. I wish them both nothing but the best. All the same I'm glad neither are our problem. Micah was never so much as psu. Alot of other teams were scared of by his antics and his parents were scared of by schools environments.

You mention Micah’s parents before being wary of schools not named psu - so why OU?

Nah. I hadnt said they were wary of schools not named penn st. I had said the parents were wary of him going to a school that is in an urban environment(a city)because micah will get himself into a world of trouble. Hes a wild kid. If i recall the only comparisons were to osu which i explained they gave up on him over his public criticism of coaching & um which i said the parents wouldnt allow him to come to over the city environment. Norman i guess they feel like is a good match for him & he gets along with both of them. Makes sense for them i suppose. Didnt really ask.

Absolutely no reason why a kid can't get into trouble in Butt-Fck Oklahoma. Like football players have time to be hanging out in the hood...kids get into trouble right on campus or in the college town. They'll see.

Agreed but the main difference other than the environment is the vast majority of these college towns have campus police or local police who cover for them in most aspects. We used to be the same way.

Oklahoma getting that kid and Miguel Edwards as cb is BIGTIME. Those 2 should play over whatever bums they trot out there in their secondary

Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you of this. I have a Penn State homer buddy that is willing to put some cash down he ISNT going to OU. Lmk asap. Thanks.

Bookie is at my house on a regular & his parents and micahs i speak to **** near daily. It was from both parents.id hurry up and take that bet.

Advertisement

He literally started a thread about how he’s a super fan and other Canes fans worried about VT are ****’s or whatever. The Rosier groupie is sensitive since Rosier had a ****ty game at UNC.

Yeah, I saw that too.

He starts tuff-talking threads to compliment himself on how tuff he is, and how everyone else is weak, and then he gets on other threads to complain about the subject matter.

I'm soft but I have two fxggots bxtchin bc I said this pointless thread is interesting lol... [MENTION=1846]TheOriginalCane[/MENTION] did you start this thread groupie?? I left this thread as soon as I made the post bc i don't care its just fun watching fake um fans cry like you.

"Yeah I saw that too" :jordan:

[MENTION=908]Hurracanes[/MENTION] I support the starting qb that hasn't lost as a starter. You out yourself as a fake UM fan so easily lol.
You're mad bc you're one of the groupies my thread was about?... youre defending a thread about Nebraska and Oklahoma lol

He literally started a thread about how he’s a super fan and other Canes fans worried about VT are ****’s or whatever. The Rosier groupie is sensitive since Rosier had a ****ty game at UNC.

Yeah, I saw that too.

I'm soft but I have two fxggots bxtchin bc I said this pointless thread is interesting lol... [MENTION=1846]TheOriginalCane[/MENTION] did you start this thread groupie?? I left this thread as soon as I made the post bc i don't care its just fun watching fake um fans cry like you.

[MENTION=908]Hurracanes[/MENTION] I support the starting qb that hasn't lost as a starter. You out yourself as a fake UM fan so easily lol.
You're mad bc you're one of the groupies my thread was about?... youre defending a thread about Nebraska and Oklahoma lol

Let me see if I can understand your borderline-retarded post.

You can't figure out who started this thread? And you are asking me if I did it?

As for being a "fake fan", yeah, keep trying to come up with something on me. I started as a student at UM in 1986, and I stayed for my MBA and JD. So, yeah, I was a UM student for THREE of our five national championships. Season ticket holder too.

Are you a UM alum?

Oh, but sure, I'm not a tuff-talker like you.

You are soft, wet, soiled Charmin.

Yeah, I saw that too.

Bull****. You were on Rosier's nut sack prior to him being announced the starter.

Lol at you attacking my fandom towards this program. Have you ever attended a game? Donated a dime to the school? Do you even wear Miami gear? You're a bozo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When a recruit starts saying things like he's going to this school or that school because he's doing what's best for his family the NCAA ought to open a file on the kid, assign an investigator, and stealthily begin an investigation. The investigation would be to monitor visible changes in the family's spending habits. New cars, new homes, etc. should be red flags. The IRS ought to be a willing partner where substantial money is involved.

Oklahoma getting that kid and Miguel Edwards as cb is BIGTIME. Those 2 should play over whatever bums they trot out there in their secondary

Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you of this. I have a Penn State homer buddy that is willing to put some cash down he ISNT going to OU. Lmk asap. Thanks.

Bookie is at my house on a regular & his parents and micahs i speak to **** near daily. It was from both parents.id hurry up and take that bet.

thanks my man lol

Yeah, I saw that too.

Bull****. You were on Rosier's nut sack prior to him being announced the starter.

Lol at you attacking my fandom towards this program. Have you ever attended a game? Donated a dime to the school? Do you even wear Miami gear? You're a bozo.

Yawn I was on N'Kosi Perry bandwagon before the season started... you were one of the brad Kaaya fan clowns that worshipped Kaayas failures as accomplishments. Mad bc I said Rosier and N'Kosi were better QBs before the season started. I'm sorry that hurt ur feelings fxggot go root for Kaaya in the flag football league chump. Notre Dame fans on this site lol hilarious

Yeah, I saw that too.

You can't figure out who started this thread? And you are asking me if I did it?

As for being a "fake fan", yeah, keep trying to come up with something on me. I started as a student at UM in 1986, and I stayed for my MBA and JD. So, yeah, I was a UM student for THREE of our five national championships. Season ticket holder too.

Are you a UM alum?

Who was your favorite cfb team while u were in school?? Lol

Advertisement
When a recruit starts saying things like he's going to this school or that school because he's doing what's best for his family the NCAA ought to open a file on the kid, assign an investigator, and stealthily begin an investigation. The investigation would be to monitor visible changes in the family's spending habits. New cars, new homes, etc. should be red flags. The IRS ought to be a willing partner where substantial money is involved.

Sam Jankovich, our former AD, said the same thing about the IRS years ago. This was right after we lost a couple of prized recruits. I think it was about Eric Metcalf, who mysteriously spurned us at the last minute for Texas. Rumor was that Eric's father, Terry, a former NFL star, was in financial trouble. I actually worked at the IRS at that time (couldn't wait to get out) but I could never figure out how the IRS would find out about unreported income or assets. There are tons of things that the IRS never catches. Oh yeah, they catch the little guy often enough, but the richer seem to get ways to accrete assets and wealth off-the-books. Like maybe this Manafort guy.

Curious about Hightower. Not that common a name, I think Keyshawn Johnson's ex-wife was named Hightower. Any relation?

Haha love the sarcasm in that. I wish them both nothing but the best. All the same I'm glad neither are our problem. Micah was never so much as psu. Alot of other teams were scared of by his antics and his parents were scared of by schools environments.

You mention Micah’s parents before being wary of schools not named psu - so why OU?

Nah. I hadnt said they were wary of schools not named penn st. I had said the parents were wary of him going to a school that is in an urban environment(a city)because micah will get himself into a world of trouble. Hes a wild kid. If i recall the only comparisons were to osu which i explained they gave up on him over his public criticism of coaching & um which i said the parents wouldnt allow him to come to over the city environment. Norman i guess they feel like is a good match for him & he gets along with both of them. Makes sense for them i suppose. Didnt really ask.

Absolutely no reason why a kid can't get into trouble in Butt-Fck Oklahoma. Like football players have time to be hanging out in the hood...kids get into trouble right on campus or in the college town. They'll see.

Agreed but the main difference other than the environment is the vast majority of these college towns have campus police or local police who cover for them in most aspects. We used to be the same way.
So they’re not concerned with their son finding trouble; they’re concerned with him being caught and getting held accountable. Good stuff by them.

Advertisement

So they’re not concerned with their son finding trouble; they’re concerned with him being caught and getting held accountable. Good stuff by them.

️️

Yeah, I saw that too.

Are you a UM alum?

Who was your favorite cfb team while u were in school?? Lol

In high school? Miami.

In middle school? Miami.

I first learned about the University of Miami from my football cards. I was a big fan of Ted Hendricks, and I had his card from both the Colts and the Raiders. Then I learned where he went to school. Then I found out that a bunch of Raiders went to UM too.

Again, you haven't answered YOUR questions.

Are you a UM alum?

Soft, wet, soiled Charmin.

This **** is exhausting with these jits. Its just a slim 1% chance but oklahoma just told tj they wanna use him alot in the slot. Problem with that is tj has always been told hes a big time running back & thats what he believes... doubt this will make a difference at this point but well see. Just at random a ucla coach popped up at my house yesterday while they were in the pool. I cussed all of em out and said keep that **** for yalls **** house. Nothing but canes come over here.

Advertisement
Back