Where the wind comes swooping down the plains...

This **** is exhausting with these jits. Its just a slim 1% chance but oklahoma just told tj they wanna use him alot in the slot. Problem with that is tj has always been told hes a big time running back & thats what he believes... doubt this will make a difference at this point but well see. Just at random a ucla coach popped up at my house yesterday while they were in the pool. I cussed all of em out and said keep that **** for yalls **** house. Nothing but canes come over here.

Sounds like another normal weekend at Brooklyn's. What's up on the QB front?

Advertisement
This **** is exhausting with these jits. Its just a slim 1% chance but oklahoma just told tj they wanna use him alot in the slot. Problem with that is tj has always been told hes a big time running back & thats what he believes... doubt this will make a difference at this point but well see. Just at random a ucla coach popped up at my house yesterday while they were in the pool. I cussed all of em out and said keep that **** for yalls **** house. Nothing but canes come over here.

Makes a difference with what? TJP or someone else on IMG?

How does TJ really project in college?

Curious about Hightower. Not that common a name, I think Keyshawn Johnson's ex-wife was named Hightower. Any relation?

They are all related to this guy:

officer-hightower1.png

Makes a difference with what? TJP or someone else on IMG?

How does TJ really project in college?

Ive always thought tj projects out like a darren sproles,jones drew type of dude. The kid has a motor that doesn't quit. He can be a successful every down back. He's alot tougher than his size would make you think.

Hopefully not related to this "Hightower".
download (28).jpg
Get on his bad side and there will be **** toupee...
:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
Oklahoma getting that kid and Miguel Edwards as cb is BIGTIME. Those 2 should play over whatever bums they trot out there in their secondary

Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you of this. I have a Penn State homer buddy that is willing to put some cash down he ISNT going to OU. Lmk asap. Thanks.

Bookie is at my house on a regular & his parents and micahs i speak to **** near daily. It was from both parents.id hurry up and take that bet.

Ehhh...looking like this wasn’t as much of a lock as you made it seem. its only $ I guess. smh

Oklahoma getting that kid and Miguel Edwards as cb is BIGTIME. Those 2 should play over whatever bums they trot out there in their secondary

Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you of this. I have a Penn State homer buddy that is willing to put some cash down he ISNT going to OU. Lmk asap. Thanks.

Bookie is at my house on a regular & his parents and micahs i speak to **** near daily. It was from both parents.id hurry up and take that bet.

Ehhh...looking like this wasn’t as much of a lock as you made it seem. its only $ I guess. smh

Nah. Bookie & tj are back on with oklahoma but micah is seriously adhd on this stuff. Tj & bookie were unhappy cause tj was told hed be used in the slot alot more than as a typical back. Thats not what he sees himself as but with mora being fired ucla is real doubtful... as i tell them though i personally dont give a fvck. Just keep that drama away from b.

Nah. Bookie & tj are back on with oklahoma but micah is seriously adhd on this stuff. Tj & bookie were unhappy cause tj was told hed be used in the slot alot more than as a typical back. Thats not what he sees himself as but with mora being fired ucla is real doubtful... as i tell them though i personally dont give a fvck. Just keep that drama away from b.

parsons is going to PSU. Its pretty clear. I’ll just never put my money in the faith of an 18 year old kid again.

Advertisement
One assesment id be willing to put my money on after more time with micah is nothing is clear with him. Kid loves the attention. More power to him. Just sortve glad were not in this sweepstakes.

One assesment id be willing to put my money on after more time with micah is nothing is clear with him. Kid loves the attention. More power to him. Just sortve glad were not in this sweepstakes.

I've watched recruiting for a long time. And it seems that kids that are drama queens during their recruitments end up having a higher rate of disappointing as players.

I've watched recruiting for a long time. And it seems that kids that are drama queens during their recruitments end up having a higher rate of disappointing as players.

FAXXX. Never fails

Advertisement
Back