Where the wind comes swooping down the plains...

Tell them the only reason they get any receuits is because tristan gebbias father is paying for all of them. Bookie decided his payment wasnt worth four years in a cornfield.

Advertisement
I'm assuming you mean Micah as in Micah Parsons committed?

Yes

What happened with Clemson and Florida for him? Well maybe not Florida after this weekend lmao.

Bookie decided south carolina was a lil too backwoods for him(guess norman isnt as bad.
pot,kettle) and being with tj( & their all 3 trying to flip b now)makes the adjustment easier for them both.

Is B entertaining them at all, or is he solid? Will he OV to OU or nah?

I'm assuming you mean Micah as in Micah Parsons committed?

Yes

What happened with Clemson and Florida for him? Well maybe not Florida after this weekend lmao.

Bookie decided south carolina was a lil too backwoods for him(guess norman isnt as bad.
pot,kettle) and being with tj( & their all 3 trying to flip b now)makes the adjustment easier for them both.

Is B entertaining them at all, or is he solid? Will he OV to OU or nah?

He tells me he has no interest & all i can say is hes been raised better than that. Hes always been a person who understands the value of your word. He loves dugans. All that being said i know were all supposed to go and drop off tj & bookie there.

Advertisement
Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

We need some Miami good news . I like recruiting went dry nobody is talking

Advertisement

Thank you. So a kid decommitted from Nebraska in favor of Oklahoma. Y should we care?

We don't. However [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] has some unique knowledge of the situation and he is sharing a different perspective that we fans don't really get to see or experience. The whole what really goes on angle is pretty fun to me at least

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oklahoma will always be an overhyped team. The only reason y they even won the 2000 title was b/c they didn't face us. Good for Bookie, and Parsons. Sure they'll be great locker room guys

Haha love the sarcasm in that. I wish them both nothing but the best. All the same I'm glad neither are our problem. Micah was never so much as psu. Alot of other teams were scared of by his antics and his parents were scared of by schools environments.

You mention Micah’s parents before being wary of schools not named psu - so why OU?

Nah. I hadnt said they were wary of schools not named penn st. I had said the parents were wary of him going to a school that is in an urban environment(a city)because micah will get himself into a world of trouble. Hes a wild kid. If i recall the only comparisons were to osu which i explained they gave up on him over his public criticism of coaching & um which i said the parents wouldnt allow him to come to over the city environment. Norman i guess they feel like is a good match for him & he gets along with both of them. Makes sense for them i suppose. Didnt really ask.

Absolutely no reason why a kid can't get into trouble in Butt-Fck Oklahoma. Like football players have time to be hanging out in the hood...kids get into trouble right on campus or in the college town. They'll see.

Oklahoma getting that kid and Miguel Edwards as cb is BIGTIME. Those 2 should play over whatever bums they trot out there in their secondary

If I'm Nebraska boosters I say F this kid and prove that he took $. Make this ***** ineligible anywhere.

Advertisement
Back