Where the wind comes swooping down the plains...

Advertisement
Has anyone on here seen that play? Not bad. ... But living in Norman for four years, where a roadtrip to OKC is your biggest event of the school year, no thank you. There are more oil rigs than people outside the university.

This Parson to OU business, if true, came out of nowhere. I never expected him at Miami. It seemed like he was gonna end back up at PSU.

Bookie made it official. Decommited from nebraska & commited to oklahoma. Micah commited there as well today. Oklahoma trying to make a push for B but we good. Already got all our papers submitted and all.

On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you of this. I have a Penn State homer buddy that is willing to put some cash down he ISNT going to OU. Lmk asap. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
any more img cats in the pipeline looking at UM for '19?

Plenty of img kids love us. 3 or 4 i can think of for next year if things stay how they are will be coming to us. I know its vague but thats that.

Evan Neal, Noah Cain, Mikel Jones, and Cameron Coleman?

You've hinted at the first two before. I remember you dropping a nugget on Neal the visit when nephew committed.

any more img cats in the pipeline looking at UM for '19?

Plenty of img kids love us. 3 or 4 i can think of for next year if things stay how they are will be coming to us. I know its vague but thats that.

Evan Neal, Noah Cain, Mikel Jones, and Cameron Coleman?

You've hinted at the first two before. I remember you dropping a nugget on Neal the visit when nephew committed.

Definitely Cain and Neal.
Maybe Montavious Brini, if we're going for him.

Other than those 5 though, most of the others are already committed, unless some of those are keeping their options open and considering us, which is entirely possible.

Advertisement
Being from Harrisburg PA where Michah is from, lets just say his recruitment is far from over.

Advertisement
Oklahoma will always be an overhyped team. The only reason y they even won the 2000 title was b/c they didn't face us. Good for Bookie, and Parsons. Sure they'll be great locker room guys

Haha love the sarcasm in that. I wish them both nothing but the best. All the same I'm glad neither are our problem. Micah was never so much as psu. Alot of other teams were scared of by his antics and his parents were scared of by schools environments.

You mention Micah’s parents before being wary of schools not named psu - so why OU?

Nah. I hadnt said they were wary of schools not named penn st. I had said the parents were wary of him going to a school that is in an urban environment(a city)because micah will get himself into a world of trouble. Hes a wild kid. If i recall the only comparisons were to osu which i explained they gave up on him over his public criticism of coaching & um which i said the parents wouldnt allow him to come to over the city environment. Norman i guess they feel like is a good match for him & he gets along with both of them. Makes sense for them i suppose. Didnt really ask.

Absolutely no reason why a kid can't get into trouble in Butt-Fck Oklahoma. Like football players have time to be hanging out in the hood...kids get into trouble right on campus or in the college town. They'll see.

Just type “Charles Thompson guns Switzer Oklahoma Sooners” into the Google search bar and enjoy the stories on how you can’t find trouble in a rural setting. Parents can be just as retarded as kids sometimes.

Poor Nebraska lol...
[TWEET]925516932744384512[/TWEET]

What a steaming pile of dramatic horseshyt that is. Holy ****, I fear for our youth.

I have people that depend on me for their well being? WTF??!!! How’s a kid from California currently living in Florida going to take care of those people while playing football in bumfck Norman?

I was reading a short bio on the comic book writer Jim Shooter recently. At one point, he was the Editor-in-Chief of Marvel Comics (during the 70s and 80s).

He left HIGH SCHOOL at the age of 16 to take a job with DC Comics in New York City to support his family in Pittsburgh (all while he lived at the YMCA in NYC). He sent his first paycheck back home to his father, since his father's car had died and he had to walk to work at the steel mill. His father bought a rebuilt engine and was able to get to work during the winter months.

THAT is when people depend on you for their well-being. I'm not knocking Bookie, but how can he possibly say what he said when he is "supposed to" be in college for the next 3 years on a scholarship, with very little "extra money"? He's a talented kid, but he really needs to be more careful about what he says in public.

Advertisement
Back