Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

Be careful with how close you get to stadium, west of Downtown is crap whole. Use Google maps streetview for ABnB location's before you book

Go Canes

Ok - either you and/or @caneinorlando ... I’m ubbering from my hotel...best intersection for drop off and pickup...assuming that right slap up to the stadium would be a no-go nightmare

Advertisement
Did they ever find out what was the deal with all the 100yr water main breaks in the area.

Go Canes
Don't get me started.....lots of problems....Old pipes....Brick roads....150yr old Oak trees, with roots the size of cars growing through everything...

If you guys want some local culture, check out some of my friends performing improv comedy at SAK Comedy Lab on Orange Ave and Pine Street. Plenty of drinking spots nearby, including Joysticks video game bar.

Advertisement
Ok - either you and/or @caneinorlando ... I’m ubbering from my hotel...best intersection for drop off and pickup...assuming that right slap up to the stadium would be a no-go nightmare

They have a drop off/ pick up lane at the stadium for ride share.
Link

For the kickoff game I would looking at a stadium seating plan and picking an intersection close to your seating side. As for the spring game I would get picked up on the fan zone side so your close to the activities.

Go canes

Last edited:
If you guys want some local culture, check out some of my friends performing improv comedy at SAK Comedy Lab on Orange Ave and Pine Street. Plenty of drinking spots nearby, including Joysticks video game bar.

Saks comedy lab followed by martinis at Vixens across the street was guaranteed coochie night back in the day whether it was a 1st date or a 5th date.

Go Canes

Advertisement
They have a drop off/ pick up lane at the stadium for ride share.
Link

For the kickoff game I would looking at a stadium seating plan and picking an intersection close to your seating side. As for the spring game I would get picked up on the fan zone side so your close to the activities.

Go canes

Thanks. How about you get one of your biggies to give me a ride? LOL

Seriously though… thanks again.

Advertisement
Just booked my hotel in Orlando for the Game . Just seeing where all the canes fans r staying and hanging out

Exact same question Willie and crew have been asking.

They really mad!

Planning to run up and down the hallways the night before knocking on doors.

Y’all tripping tripping, champions gate is where it’s at. 😏😉

I consider CG/Reunion as disney area accommodations. I remember back in the day going Balls deep in a latina principle in town for an educators convention at champions gate. Ewwwhhh Weeee I would gladly spend time in that principal's office again.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back