Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

Advertisement
Will be in the Gables this weekend...going to UM vs UMBC Saturday...Will be on campus (Bookstore..Rat) around 3...

I'm always in Atlanta on Labor Day weekend. Otherwise, I would be in my house in the Dr. Phillips area.

Advertisement
I’m sure most will be in the Kissimmee I drive area. Plentiful with hotels.

Kissimmee and I-drive are two very different area's my friend. Not to mention 10 to 15 miles apart.

People need to do their research and not fall victim to the bullcrap tourism marketing put out there. That **** Irks me when unsuspecting people come to Orlando and end up in. Kissimmee on the crap end of SR 192.

For the spring game and the kickoff classic stay no farther south than I drive ( with the exception of Disney Hotels)

Go Canes

Advertisement
Pardon my ignorance, but there’s places to live in downtown?

When I think of downtown Orlando I think of I-4, Kaley Road, ORMC, some hotels. That’s about it - oh and Church St. Station. Guess it’s obvious I haven’t spent too much time downtown

There are some very nice houses close to downtown...old Orlando. (By ‘old’ I mean by orlando standards) Baldwin park area and lake Eola area have some very nice houses

So you’ve finally confessed you’re the gayter trailer trash😂 go be ghey with your fam in apopka lmao!

Your mom, sisters, aunties & cousins could trick for ah hunid years and still couldn't afford where my fam resides lol. Good try tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone staying near Disney /Kissimmee area-leave really early for the game. You’re gonna hit some heavy traffic.

Edit: if you’re still looking for a place to stay, look no where near Kissimmee area but rather near the airport. It’s closer and u won’t hit near as much traffic.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but there’s places to live in downtown?

When I think of downtown Orlando I think of I-4, Kaley Road, ORMC, some hotels. That’s about it - oh and Church St. Station. Guess it’s obvious I haven’t spent too much time downtown

A lot of those high rises you see house condos. There are some decent houses within a couple of miles of Lake Eola.

Advertisement
Back