Where is everyone staying in Orlando for the game

Theres an offchance I'll be in Lakeland parking my truck for home time.

I don't think I'll be going for the game, I'm likely going to hang out with my stepdad and get fairly drunk.

Advertisement
Found a great deal on Airbnb. Me and my wife with my brother and his family, total of six. Found a setup with 2 master suites and another room, all for just over $300 a night and IIRC less than a mile from the stadium.

Friday night lights in another state 8/30. Unless one of y'all helicopters me from the stadium to your private jet and flies me in, I'll be staying at the crib. So far it looks like Taco Mac for game vs turds but TBD..

Last edited:
Advertisement
At my home Downtown

Pardon my ignorance, but there’s places to live in downtown?

When I think of downtown Orlando I think of I-4, Kaley Road, ORMC, some hotels. That’s about it - oh and Church St. Station. Guess it’s obvious I haven’t spent too much time downtown

Maybe we should raid a bar or have a cookout in Orlando the night before and have a Canesinsight party or whatever!

It would be cool to meet you guys and talk trash to the Gators.
:)

Advertisement
Found a great deal on Airbnb. Me and my wife with my brother and his family, total of six. Found a setup with 2 master suites and another room, all for just over $300 a night and IIRC less than a mile from the stadium.
Just be careful. The neighborhood directly surrounding the stadium isn't great. If you're downtown, east of I-4 it's pretty nice and there's plenty to do.

Just be careful. The neighborhood directly surrounding the stadium isn't great. If you're downtown, east of I-4 it's pretty nice and there's plenty to do.
Thanks, I'll research it more but It did have excellent reviews

Pardon my ignorance, but there’s places to live in downtown?

When I think of downtown Orlando I think of I-4, Kaley Road, ORMC, some hotels. That’s about it - oh and Church St. Station. Guess it’s obvious I haven’t spent too much time downtown
Kaley is 2 miles from Downtown...ORMC a mile....My home is in ColonialTown....Beautiful area (2 blks North of Lake Eola

Advertisement
I’ll bet it’s nice. I just don’t know that area. You know how Orlando is for people that don’t live there. They don’t spend hardly any time in downtown Orlando at all
Who could blame them...Downtown Orlando is Trash....nothing but seedy Bars now...and a few eateries....Far cry from the Church St days (84-94)....I retire next yr....House goes up for Sale next November...then moving to SW Fl....

Who could blame them...Downtown Orlando is Trash....nothing but seedy Bars now...and a few eateries....Far cry from the Church St days (84-94)....I retire next yr....House goes up for Sale next November...then moving to SW Fl....
Any good bars to hit after the game?

Advertisement
There's a pretty cool Cigar Bar on Orange Ave near the Grand Bohemian (Hotel where visiting NBA teams stay)....

Advertisement
Back