Where are all the people who hyped up Taggart?

I can't understand how anyone though Taggart was anything other than a corch. Also, Redwine needs to work on his penmanship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they needed the refs help against samford. they will lose multiple acc games.

Agreed, some of those calls and no-calls late were extremely suspect. I bet their certainly didn’t want FSU starting the season off 0-2.

Because we are the U. We should not be hiring UGAs fired coach. However, my post was because RichtShow all offseason was gassing up Richt and anyone that said anything negative about him, Searles, little Richt, Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Rosier, or anyone else he would downvote and call a troll. Know that he got exposed as someone who knows jack **** about football he is trying to call out a VERY small minority of posters to draw attention away from himself. I have been on this site all of season and I cant think of any posters(besides actual FSU trolls with like 20 posts) that tried to gas up Taggart. He is making up these posters to draw the criticism away form himself.

Who would you have hired at the time? Serious question.

Monkey boy Schiano?

Or UNC’s fired coach that wasn’t even good enough to get a sniff from any other P5 program? And has a mediocre won loss record.

Half this board, all offseason talked about what an amazing hire he was and what a genius he is.

Embarassed by VT at home.

Trail until 4 min left vs a FCS team at home.

Suddenly, there's a lot of silence from those posters.

Honestly, if we had Francois, who has looked solid, we'd probably be 2-0 right now. FSU just happens to be the worst coached team in the country
DOnt forget about the turnover satchel

Advertisement
Advertisement
People would have sold their souls for Tom Herman.

Herman is a bigger Corch then Richt is. The guy lost to Maryland twice with Texas. LMFAO. If we went the young OC route I would have loved for us to give Frost a shot, but he was behind Fuente because I still had a bad taste in my mouth from the Shannon(no HC experience) hire.

Herman is a bigger Corch then Richt is. The guy lost to Maryland twice with Texas. LMFAO. If we went the young OC route I would have loved for us to give Frost a shot, but he was behind Fuente because I still had a bad taste in my mouth from the Shannon(no HC experience) hire.
I agree Im just saying that was the case. People around here talk a lot of **** and have short memories

Advertisement
Fuente doesn't strike me as a recruiter. We need a guy who can recruit at a minimum top 15 classes every year here. Minimum.

A big name with a big resume and the ability to pull strings was badly needed here. I don't believe another up and comer would have been the best move. Miami needed to reestablish their brand and I believe that was the first priority.

I wont front i thought he was better than whats hes looking like. I thought also he would recruit real well but when u look at what cristobal is doing makes u think maybe it was Mario. After saying all that FSU deserves an Al Golden of there after what we have been through.
Right now he looks like pure **** and Im happy about that. I think he was brought there for recruiting so we will see how that goes this cycle and see if thats true.
You are absolutely obsessed. VT and their 2 and 3 star kids went into Doak and smoked a team with 4 and 5 star kids.

Advertisement
Back