Where are all the people who hyped up Taggart?

TheRichtShow

Sophomore
Premium
Half this board, all offseason talked about what an amazing hire he was and what a genius he is.

Embarassed by VT at home.

Trail until 4 min left vs a FCS team at home.

Suddenly, there's a lot of silence from those posters.

Honestly, if we had Francois, who has looked solid, we'd probably be 2-0 right now. FSU just happens to be the worst coached team in the country

Advertisement
Half this board, all offseason talked about what an amazing hire he was and what a genius he is.

Embarassed by VT at home.

Trail until 4 min left vs a FCS team at home.

Suddenly, there's a lot of silence from those posters.

Honestly, if we had Francois, who has looked solid, we'd probably be 2-0 right now. FSU just happens to be the worst coached team in the country
they needed the refs help against samford. they will lose multiple acc games.

B430CD95-B1A9-44D1-B81A-593AF276A881.png
5623C038-BB06-470E-BF93-30858DC5AE46.jpeg

This is the funniest crap in all my years of being a Canes fan 😂😂😂😂

I wont front i thought he was better than whats hes looking like. I thought also he would recruit real well but when u look at what cristobal is doing makes u think maybe it was Mario. After saying all that FSU deserves an Al Golden of there after what we have been through.
Right now he looks like pure **** and Im happy about that. I think he was brought there for recruiting so we will see how that goes this cycle and see if thats true.

Advertisement
He clearly has some players but just cant do **** with them. They almost lost to a samford team that had 3 interceptions today with a depth chart packed full of 5 and 4 star players. Clearly he doesnt know how to prepare his team and who ever is calling plays for them is an idiot. Miami by 40.

Advertisement
I must've missed it as I don't remember anyone acting like it was a great hire. I would say the general consensus was that it was a poor hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its amazing how he can be so bad when his seniors and juniors all come from top 3 classes according to 247. He is the anti Kirby Smart right now.

Advertisement
Back