Where are all the people who hyped up Taggart?

Advertisement
Half this board, all offseason talked about what an amazing hire he was and what a genius he is.

Embarassed by VT at home.

Trail until 4 min left vs a FCS team at home.

Suddenly, there's a lot of silence from those posters.

Honestly, if we had Francois, who has looked solid, we'd probably be 2-0 right now. FSU just happens to be the worst coached team in the country
The dude that got in everyones face who was anti-Rosier all offseason long is gonna start a “where’s all the hypers” thread?! Yeah, okay

Go ***gert!

IMG-20180909-WA0001.jpg

Advertisement
Sorry white knight of the Seminole tribe but that’s a lie. They still have over 60% blue chip players.

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills you moron. Your statement does not contradict my statement. They still lost a lot of 5 stars. I agree Taggart sucks he is somehow worse then our coach, but that doesn't meant the Richt slurpers weren't just as bad as the Taggart fans.

Advertisement
Half this board, all offseason talked about what an amazing hire he was and what a genius he is.

Honestly, if we had Francois, who has looked solid, we'd probably be 2-0 right now. FSU just happens to be the worst coached team in the country

Fake news

Very few said that on this board said that, man. Lol

Don’t make **** up just to try and make a point stick, so you can appear to be right. Just say Taggart sucks and be done with it. Lying is unnecessary

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills you moron. Your statement does not contradict my statement. They still lost a lot of 5 stars. I agree Taggart sucks he is somehow worse then our coach, but that doesn't meant the Richt slurpers weren't just as bad as the Taggart fans.

Dude, why are you so angry all the time?

Only difference is Richt has a record to back up his status, Willie...not so much.

Dude, why are you so angry all the time?

Only difference is Richt has a record to back up his status, Willie...not so much.

Because we are the U. We should not be hiring UGAs fired coach. However, my post was because RichtShow all offseason was gassing up Richt and anyone that said anything negative about him, Searles, little Richt, Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Rosier, or anyone else he would downvote and call a troll. Know that he got exposed as someone who knows jack **** about football he is trying to call out a VERY small minority of posters to draw attention away from himself. I have been on this site all of season and I cant think of any posters(besides actual FSU trolls with like 20 posts) that tried to gas up Taggart. He is making up these posters to draw the criticism away form himself.

Advertisement
Idk if a lot said it but there was definitely fans threatened by his supposed recruiting prowess. ****, just last week Dwinstitles was saying how terrible it is for us to have Richt and be subjected to watching FSU elevate their program with an offensive mastermind like Taggart. I'm paraphrasing a little but not much. Crazy *** comments like that are definitely on here.

Is it too early to start printing "keep Taggart" T-shirts?

Advertisement
Just look on the "Seminole tears" thread. There's dudes in there bending over backwards to hype up taggart. Supposed Miami fans wetting their beds because Willie was gonna steal the thunder.

“Richt slurpers vs Taggart fans” See you’re even more profane towards Richt fans. It’s okay if you have an FSU bias

“Richt slurpers vs Taggart fans” See you’re even more profane towards Richt fans. It’s okay if you have an FSU bias

Because these Taggart Fans are imaginary I can count on my one hand all the guys who said Taggart was good and they all got downvoted. The Richt guys were constantly calling anyone that didn't support RIcht trolls and look how that worked out for them.

Don't be so hard on Taggart. I read an article on ESPN where they said that if FSU played at home, had 3 turnover takeaways per game, they could make the FCS playoffs for sure. 👍

Florida State FCS Playoff Contender
Who got better, who got worse, who made history in Week 2

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back