Where are all the people who hyped up Taggart?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt couldn't ask for anything more. Two doofus coaches at our in state Rivals. We shouldn't lose any recruit to those tools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't be a fan later!
Is this a thing now?

No one doesnt not become a fan if u boo or bytch about something u dont like, that new generation **** is crazy. U can still voice your opinion negative or positive and still be a fan yall know this right? When players bytch about playing time they dont become team less because there mad at something.

Advertisement
ESPN has His recruiting class ranked 7th...ours is 20th...so He's out-recruiting Richt.

If Willie keeps running his Gulf Coast Clown Show you can expect the above rankings to change. That is of course assuming that Richt pulls his head out of Rosiers a$$ long enough to let this offense breathe. We'll see. All I want is to see our team improve every week.

I knew Willie was a corch but I honestly didn't think it would be this bad this soon.

Last edited:
Is this a thing now?

No one doesnt not become a fan if u boo or bytch about something u dont like, that new generation **** is crazy. U can still voice your opinion negative or positive and still be a fan yall know this right? When players bytch about playing time they dont become team less because there mad at something.

Don't be a fan later!

Advertisement
Back