Where’s pete??...

now people are gonna hype themselves up about the "others jumping on board" comment and this thread will be bumped in two months

LOL yep. People r going to meltdown if things don't go exactly how the picture them in a month and a half. "But but but, Pete said maybe some other DBs picked UM". The pond is now smaller with the early signing period, the holdouts are gonna be under a nonstop barrage from every school under the sun. This board should be fun to follow the next few weeks.

Advertisement
You guys did read the article on his signing right??? He chose today for his mother to turn what was a horrible day into a good day...Sometimes people way overthink this stuff...don't for one second believe he was told that another couple dbs have chosen UM.

Yeah Pete just put that out there for a deflection. Pete does great work but doesn’t seem to be getting his info from a good source anymore. At this point, you might be better off just going opposite of him

now people are gonna hype themselves up about the "others jumping on board" comment and this thread will be bumped in two months

LOL yep. People r going to meltdown if things don't go exactly how the picture them in a month and a half. "But but but, Pete said maybe some other DBs picked UM". The pond is now smaller with the early signing period, the holdouts are gonna be under a nonstop barrage from every school under the sun. This board should be fun to follow the next few weeks.
Now we see Why they kept so hard after Jobe,If Campbell says no,Rumph failed with cbs again.

Advertisement
People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.

And just how much are you paying for this site?

People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.

And just how much are you paying for this site?

Nothing wrong with pointing out that the plug might have lost the connect

1. Listen to the podcast for a recap.

2. Look for threads started by Pete on the first page with current updates. There are usually a couple.

3. Set your entitlement meter to low

4. If you continue to be dissatisfied with the product and services you are receiving, inform management in a private message. Include your full name, social security number, address, and credit card number, so that you can revive a prorated refund.

Advertisement
Again, that was my point as I mentioned in the samuels thread. It’s the only thing that makes any sense for him to sign today.

That would have to be a perspective that Samuels alone had, because according to this staff, he was a take regardless.

I just want hear what happened on samuels. Odd time for him to sign. Did the staff let him go?

Or Samuels got word of others jumping on board

....do tell...

There’s nothing to tell. I’m just saying that’s a possibility

Oh Pete. You know what you just did right?

Half the board is now convinced you just said we're getting everybody, and will come at you blazing if we don't. You just can't win. But I expect you know that by now.

Advertisement
I just want hear what happened on samuels. Odd time for him to sign. Did the staff let him go?

Or Samuels got word of others jumping on board

....do tell...

There’s nothing to tell. I’m just saying that’s a possibility

Oh Pete. You know what you just did right?

Half the board is now convinced you just said we're getting everybody, and will come at you blazing if we don't. You just can't win. But I expect you know that by now.

No thats not what he did. People know he put that out there as a way of saying he has no clue what the heck is going on behind the scenes. It's pretty obvious

I assume he's somewhere watching the finish. (While Ivins runs him out the door with material)

Advertisement
Pete, your speculative comment about "others hoping on board" is exactly what gets people riled up while you try to save face until the mob is gone. Please stop. Its ruining your reputation on this board.

Thanks for the honest insight you do provide.

We will also strike out on both surtain and Campbell. Will have to settle for bethel as the last db. I've seen this movie many times.

Advertisement
Back