Where’s pete??...

Advertisement
Or Samuels got word of others jumping on board

....do tell...

There’s nothing to tell. I’m just saying that’s a possibility

Stay tuned

“He comin”...until he’s not.

Yall being way to hard on Pete, not everyone is 100% right. Yall act like he using jedi mind tricks to convince yall kids comin, hes states his opinion and he bats like 900. In his business he will be wrong sometimes give the fuqin guy a break, and when yall find a free site that bats 100% let me know

Mike Rumph missing layups, AGAIN. To rivals no less.

Lets not overrate our CB class. Blades was a rotational player. I won't be shocked if he is rated a 3 star in the final rankings. If he wasn't a Canes legacy you guys would be running him out of the building like you did Sitkowski. Ivey isn't that athletic and he more of a zone corner. Frierson is better suited at Safety IMO.

The defensive recruiting has been underwhelming IMO. The offensive recruiting as been elite.

Advertisement

Lets not overrate our CB class. Blades was a rotational player. I won't be shocked if he is rated a 3 star in the final rankings. If he wasn't a Canes legacy you guys would be running him out of the building like you did Sitkowski. Ivey isn't that athletic and he more of a zone corner. Frierson is better suited at Safety IMO.

The defensive recruiting has been underwhelming IMO. The offensive recruiting as been elite.

Let me guess...more sarcasm?

....do tell...

There’s nothing to tell. I’m just saying that’s a possibility

Stay tuned

“He comin”...until he’s not.

Yall being way to hard on Pete, not everyone is 100% right. Yall act like he using jedi mind tricks to convince yall kids comin, hes states his opinion and he bats like 900. In his business he will be wrong sometimes give the fuqin guy a break, and when yall find a free site that bats 100% let me know

Pete sets himself up for the **** he gets. Runs around beating his chest when he’s right and goes silent when he’s wrong.
I’ve seen young Petey grow as a journalist and appreciate what he does. Just think ole boy should be a little more humble and professional in his approach. But who the **** am I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Alright you tripping now, whenever Al Blades has went against elite talent at the opening or rivals 5 star challenge against some of the best receivers in the country he dominated. He was the only db to win multiple reps against the #1 receiver in the country Amon ra St. Brown from Cali too.He has very good size for a db

Gurvan hall is one of the best safeties in the country period, you can’t dispute that

Ivey- he just got bumped up to a consensus 4star recently on the composite and has showed excellent cover skills all season and had a really impressive senior season

Gilbert- yeah his best position is definitely at free safety but so what is that supposed to mean? He still is a high level player and makes plays whenever he is on the field

Last time I checked didn’t they only send banda to go by Samuels to visit? So why are you blaming rumph?... all of rumph guys are in check ivey and blades(going to end up at safety imo) and we are defintiely still in it for Tyson Campbell and have a chance with surtain so you got to chill out

That's because all our top recruiters are on offense except for Banda.

He’s not wrong. Our defense has 3 players ranked top 15 at their position so far: Nesta (15th DT), Blades (10th CB) and Hall (15th S). We are REALLY banking on the whole South Florida kids are underrated thing and that we are going to close strong.

Compare that to the Offense, where we have
Williams (11 QB overall, 6 DTQB),
Lingard ( 2 RB),
Cam (11 RB),
George (2 FB),
Pope (11 WR),
Jordan (3 TE),
Mallory (9 TE),
Scaife (8 OG),
Reed (10 OG)

That’s a drastic difference. Hopefully we close strong. The offense is carrying this class

Advertisement
The reason there are so many trolls on this site is because so many of you respond to them. Put them on "IGNORE" and they will stop posting.

Al blades was the best db at 5 star challenge and was talking **** while doing it

As I’ve seem this story a million times & normally it ends in us whiffing on Campbell & Surtain I can’t see Campbell passing up on an opportunity to start day 1. The second his foot touches campus he is our #1 corner & it isn’t really close. Georgia already took a million Db’s. Bama is the competition.

Advertisement
As I’ve seem this story a million times & normally it ends in us whiffing on Campbell & Surtain I can’t see Campbell passing up on an opportunity to start day 1. The second his foot touches campus he is our #1 corner & it isn’t really close. Georgia already took a million Db’s. Bama is the competition.

Out of the 4dbs we have signed only 1(Ivey) of them are true corners as i think both blades and frierson end up at one of the safeties spots with hall. If we land Campbell and Jackson leaves that still leaves us with only 5 cbs on the roster

CBs
Young
Bandy
Campbell
Dean
Ivey
Blades*

Ss
Jaquan sr
Amari carter sophmore
Gurvan hall freshman

Free safety
Redwine sr
Romeo Finley jr* (could move to linebacker)
Derrick smith sophmore
Gilbert Frierson freshman

Maybe blades is more likely to play corner than frierson

Last edited:
Surtain ain’t coming. Take that guy of the wish list.

We already have a fantastic DB haul.

With Campbell, would anyone argue that it isn’t the best in the country. Even without him? Somebody educate me.

come back after u take a peek at texas's db class

Where are these 6 top 100 DBs from? What state?

They have 5 guys (S/CB) in the top 102, all of them from the state of Texas.

Last edited:
Surtain ain’t coming. Take that guy of the wish list.

We already have a fantastic DB haul.

With Campbell, would anyone argue that it isn’t the best in the country. Even without him? Somebody educate me.

come back after u take a peek at texas's db class

Where are these 6 top 100 DBs from? What state?

They have 5 guys in the top 102, all of them from the state of Texas.

Texas DBs suck. Anthony Cook is the only one I'd want in their class

Advertisement
Back