Where’s pete??...

Mike Rumph missing layups, AGAIN. To rivals no less.

Lets not overrate our CB class. Blades was a rotational player. I won't be shocked if he is rated a 3 star in the final rankings. If he wasn't a Canes legacy you guys would be running him out of the building like you did Sitkowski. Ivey isn't that athletic and he more of a zone corner. Frierson is better suited at Safety IMO.

The defensive recruiting has been underwhelming IMO. The offensive recruiting as been elite.

You need to find a new team. It doesn't matter who we sign, you find a way to say they suck.

You're a clown who is permanently miserable

Advertisement
Did I miss something here? Pete said both Jobe and Samuel were coming, and they are not. While I appreciate his effort, he is wrong alot. People need to take what he says with a huge grain of salt. If you understand this and keep perspective, then you’ll be fine. If you put all of your faith in what he says, you will be disappointed.

So what we have here is surtain jr signed with the team he was committed to and people are ****ed at Pete.

Now we are all freaking out and scared that we will be out bagged for the remaining DBs we are after? Also Petes fault, oh and Rumph.

Offense is carrying the class, yet the defense has carried this team for two straight years. So I’m good. I trust our staff on that side of the ball to take the guys we have and get the most out of them.

Is that accurate to where we are at in this thread?

Honestly with the crookedness that exists in CFB I have long since conceded that we may never be as dominant as we once were. However, given the proper staff, that recruits well to the kids in the area and to their philosophy, we can still be very good year in and year out.

Advertisement
So what we have here is surtain jr signed with the team he was committed to and people are ****ed at Pete.

Now we are all freaking out and scared that we will be out bagged for the remaining DBs we are after? Also Petes fault, oh and Rumph.

Offense is carrying the class, yet the defense has carried this team for two straight years. So I’m good. I trust our staff on that side of the ball to take the guys we have and get the most out of them.

Is that accurate to where we are at in this thread?

Honestly with the crookedness that exists in CFB I have long since conceded that we may never be as dominant as we once were. However, given the proper staff, that recruits well to the kids in the area and to their philosophy, we can still be very good year in and year out.

Surtain Jr. is uncommitted.

I think you meant, Samuel Jr..

People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.

Thank you for your third grade letter,very well written for a 8 year old.Get a life,read the sports page,
get off your a*s,throw a football and quit crying over Petey!

Advertisement
LOL on people snoozing on Blades. He's ridiculously underrated. Be **** happy we have him because we don't "lead for Campbell.". I'm not saying we don't land him, but all this penciling him in is running a high risk of February butt-hurt.

People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.

Thank you for your third grade letter,very well written for a 8 year old.Get a life,read the sports page,

Uhhh, If he’s a 3rd grade level then what are you?

Did I miss something here? Pete said both Jobe and Samuel were coming, and they are not. While I appreciate his effort, he is wrong alot. People need to take what he says with a huge grain of salt. If you understand this and keep perspective, then you’ll be fine. If you put all of your faith in what he says, you will be disappointed.

No reporter is 100% and honestly family and friends rarely know what kids are going to do especially when the recruiting rrally heats up. Pete's predictions are just that predictions and he only makes an assessment based on what he's told which can at anytime be half truths and sometimes a kid will change his mind in the end and be private about it. Pete's great at his job and easily is the best source for UM there's no way he can be 100% on every recruit or even most

Advertisement

Uhhh, If he’s a 3rd grade level then what are you?

Fourth!

According to chosen blades is a rotational player who has no chance to develop. Ivey is a zone corner so he sucks..

Wow Chosen please tell me your background. Did you every evaluate or scout talent before you signed up for CIS??

Advertisement
....do tell...

There’s nothing to tell. I’m just saying that’s a possibility

Stay tuned

“He comin”...until he’s not.

Yall being way to hard on Pete, not everyone is 100% right. Yall act like he using jedi mind tricks to convince yall kids comin, hes states his opinion and he bats like 900. In his business he will be wrong sometimes give the fuqin guy a break, and when yall find a free site that bats 100% let me know

Pete runs a site called Canesight, you think a kid is going to telll him he's not coming to The U? he works hard to get his info. great site. leave it at that.

Lets not overrate our CB class. Blades was a rotational player. I won't be shocked if he is rated a 3 star in the final rankings. If he wasn't a Canes legacy you guys would be running him out of the building like you did Sitkowski. Ivey isn't that athletic and he more of a zone corner. Frierson is better suited at Safety IMO.

The defensive recruiting has been underwhelming IMO. The offensive recruiting as been elite.

He’s not wrong. Our defense has 3 players ranked top 15 at their position so far: Nesta (15th DT), Blades (10th CB) and Hall (15th S). We are REALLY banking on the whole South Florida kids are underrated thing and that we are going to close strong.

Compare that to the Offense, where we have
Williams (11 QB overall, 6 DTQB),
Lingard ( 2 RB),
Cam (11 RB),
George (2 FB),
Pope (11 WR),
Jordan (3 TE),
Mallory (9 TE),
Scaife (8 OG),
Reed (10 OG)

That’s a drastic difference. Hopefully we close strong. The offense is carrying this class

Dont forget there are only 4 coaches on the defensive side of the ball and 6 on the offensive side (counting Richt). Thats a 60/40 split when it comes to recruiting resources so the results make sense. Thats why I dont see any way we add an offensive coach as the 10th assistant.

You need to find a new team. It doesn't matter who we sign, you find a way to say they suck.

My only disagreement with your comment is that you answered in the first place. This dude has been on IGNORE from almost his first porst.

I agree... This is sad!! Ppl claim to be Miami Hurricane fans BUT always find things to complain about.. NOW our DB signees aren't that good!! Some fans just won't ever be happy..

Advertisement
Back