Where’s pete??...

You going to create another account again, loser?

The real losers are those who have to ban people because they know more than them.

Like DMoney.

What's your excuse?

This guy keeps getting banned, creating new identities, and popping back up, using his random IP generator.

Talk about an obsession. This dude is obsessed with DMoney.

Why?

3D854508-CECE-4C00-AAB1-59ECCC2C5590.jpg

Advertisement
People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.

If I were you I'd demand a refund. Forcefully.

We will also strike out on both surtain and Campbell. Will have to settle for bethel as the last db. I've seen this movie many times.

Yes but we still have all the other S.Florida guys so consider that gap with Clemson officially closed. Homers, did I do that right??

Advertisement
We will also strike out on both surtain and Campbell. Will have to settle for bethel as the last db. I've seen this movie many times.
This. Anyone getting themselves worked up over Pete's poRst is a full blown ******. If we get Campbell great, but don't hold your breath.

I just want hear what happened on samuels. Odd time for him to sign. Did the staff let him go?

Or Samuels got word of others jumping on board

Obviously not going to tell you how to do your business but i'm not sure I would have thrown this out there if you're not 1000% certain.

after the Jobbed fiasco you know that if we don't get TC and PSjr it's going to look like you don't know anything and we're gonna have another 50 11 page thread about how you have no clue as to what's going on.

Good luck !!!!

I just want hear what happened on samuels. Odd time for him to sign. Did the staff let him go?

Or Samuels got word of others jumping on board

Obviously not going to tell you how to do your business but i'm not sure I would have thrown this out there if you're not 1000% certain.

after the Jobbed fiasco you know that if we don't get TC and PSjr it's going to look like you don't know anything and we're gonna have another 50 11 page thread about how you have no clue as to what's going on.

Good luck !!!!

Why?

Creates a ton of clicks and when wrong most of the board runs to say “Pete da gawd! The site is free quit ing” - generating yet more clicks...

Advertisement
Most often in life, you get what you pay for, but not always. I feel like this board provides a ton of good info from certain posters. Pete’s efforts are gravy.

Funny how certain posters, that I recognize from other sites, are so quick to complain.

Unfortunately that is the god **** truth. great class yes but whiffing on Jobe, Campbell, & Surtain is a failure at a major position of need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surtain ain’t coming. Take that guy of the wish list.

We already have a fantastic DB haul.

With Campbell, would anyone argue that it isn’t the best in the country. Even without him? Somebody educate me.

Surtain ain’t coming. Take that guy of the wish list.

We already have a fantastic DB haul.

With Campbell, would anyone argue that it isn’t the best in the country. Even without him? Somebody educate me.

Texas signed like 6 top 100 dbs , If campbell comes we would only have 2 in the top 100. With that being said we all know they underrate a lot of our recruits so it is what it is

Every. ******. Year.

Sometimes it feels like ill never see another truly dominant Miami team.

Advertisement
Back