Where’s pete??...

Advertisement
Again, that was my point as I mentioned in the samuels thread. It’s the only thing that makes any sense for him to sign today.

Advertisement
Pete, you already know this job is only about "what have you told me lately," but I have to give you credit answering to this board sometimes. Grown men really do fail to realize what type of business CFB is, and that despite their fandom, every recruit and/or coach each has an agenda and nothing is ever more than written in sand to the LOI is signed.

People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.

You want a recap? No problem: All the guys we thought were going to commit did so, it was a very good day.

Seriously, WTF is there to recap?

Advertisement
People complained a week ago and we got a barrage of info/articles, had a signing day thread on weds that was never updated with reed, and a podcast.

No signing day recap. Nothing on where we go from here, who were targeting, rumors, info on samuels, etc.
This guy is literally the worst.

Advertisement
I just want hear what happened on samuels. Odd time for him to sign. Did the staff let him go?

Or Samuels got word of others jumping on board

07-minister.jpg

Again, that was my point as I mentioned in the samuels thread. It’s the only thing that makes any sense for him to sign today.

5x,Nole 80 who is well connected with FSU football a couple days back wrote in another site that Willie had locked Asante on his official visit.

now people are gonna hype themselves up about the "others jumping on board" comment and this thread will be bumped in two months

Advertisement
You guys did read the article on his signing right??? He chose today for his mother to turn what was a horrible day into a good day...Sometimes people way overthink this stuff...don't for one second believe he was told that another couple dbs have chosen UM.

All Pete said is that it’s a possibility similar to Samuels not wanting to be another teams’s plan B is a possibility.

I don’t sense this is a Pete trying to read tea leaves-situation.

Get most of the guys at AH and Bethel and keep moving.

Advertisement
Back