What's going on with the team? This media blackout is crazy

download-11.jpg

Advertisement
Have there been any practices the past few days? Or did they take a mini-pause prior to preparing for Game 1?

Mario's stealth camp is really getting annoying. It's one thing to not allow reporters to view everything at practice. But even the official YouTube site has only 1 video of interviews with JT and Francisco over the last three days.
Lol the game next week just be patient brother 😂😂😂

Well with the possibility of TVD not playing probably best the team says nothing about whoever is going to start or how they are playing or anything regarding what they are working on or doing well at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought TVD wouldn't get injured and derail the season until the ATM game, Huh.....

Advertisement
Have there been any practices the past few days? Or did they take a mini-pause prior to preparing for Game 1?

Mario's stealth camp is really getting annoying. It's one thing to not allow reporters to view everything at practice. But even the official YouTube site has only 1 video of interviews with JT and Francisco over the last three days.
Who cares. We play in 6 days

Bunch of mopes don’t want you to get excited for Game 1…

Sad times…

Advertisement
What’s going on is that Miami media is fu*king terrible. We’re the only team in the country that has media that (1) won’t stfu when we need them to and (2) actively does things to hurt this program whether intentionally or not. Better for the herald and all the other outlets to know as little as possible.

You wouldn’t catch any other program’s media (e.g outlets in Tuscaloosa, Athens, Columbus, Ann Arbor, etc. do even 5% of the stuff that Miami media does which ends up hurting us through leaks, terrible headlines, etc.).

Bunch of mopes don’t want you to get excited for Game 1…

Sad times…

All kidding aside, I want to get hyped up for the season. I want everyone else to gear up up for the season too. Not Manny #TNM shiiit. But the media team must have enough material from practice that doesn't reveal too much to get some hype videos out there, no? We need to Rock the Rock vs A&M. ... It's not a huge deal. I just wish there was more buzz.

Advertisement
Back