What's going on out west?

Miami was out competing against other programs, who could credibly state that Miami may not have a program, due to the NCAA taking years to complete an investigation that should have been over in mere months, at most.

LOL...absolutely nobody thought that we would've gotten the death penalty after the PSU stuff came out, nobody. Anybody that tries to compare what we did to an institution that covered up human rights abuses for decades needs their head examined...literally everybody from the President to the janitor knew about it. No comparison.

Advertisement
Quick crypto generational wealth strategy: If you don’t know anything all about crypto but are interested.

1. Open a Cash App account and verify your account.
2. Add money to your cash app card and buy bitcoin (BTC).
3. Open a Atomic Wallet and send some BTC to it from your Cash App.
4. Swap some bitcoin for Ethereum (ETH) and Binance (BNB).
5. Monitor your earnings via coingecko.
6. Learn how to use Metamask for DeFi and Altcoin diversification.
7. HODL and thank me later.

OH, never ever under any circumstances transfer any crypto back into Fiat!

LOL...absolutely nobody thought that we would've gotten the death penalty after the PSU stuff came out, nobody. Anybody that tries to compare what we did to an institution that covered up human rights abuses for decades needs their head examined...literally everybody from the President to the janitor knew about it. No comparison.
We weren’t getting the death penalty but they sure as Fck tried to find any reason too and they also knew that prolonging the investigation would do plenty of damage and they were right.
The real hypocrisy lies in the entire cfb landscape that still chooses to call us thug U while never ever mentioning the what happened for years at pedo state.

Cfb acts like the FIU Miami brawl was the only one they’ve ever had between 2 teams (It wasn’t) and it wasn’t even the worst one.
They act like Miami was the only school to have a booster breaking players off while we literally have court transcripts with school names redacted that paid players for visits and a promise to commit.

CFb has had a problem that began 40 years ago when Howard figured out that he was surrounded by talent and didn’t have to fight tamu for a receiver in Dallas cause he had 3 or 4 better within driving distance and could make it back home for for dinner if he visited all of them in one day.
And ever since then the NCAa has done everything they can to shame the program, cast doubt on the program and even sabotage at least 3 championships while we still managed to win five.
Amazing that they can still talk about the “disgrace” of the cotton bowl just because we went in there showboated our way to an easy W to a blue blood. But no sportscaster has the balls to say what should’ve happened to penn state.

Quick crypto generational wealth strategy: If you don’t know anything all about crypto but are interested.

1. Open a Cash App account and verify your account.
2. Add money to your cash app card and buy bitcoin (BTC).
3. Open a Atomic Wallet and send some BTC to it from your Cash App.
4. Swap some bitcoin for Ethereum (ETH) and Binance (BNB).
5. Monitor your earnings via coingecko.
6. Learn how to use Metamask for DeFi and Altcoin diversification.
7. HODL and thank me later.

OH, never ever under any circumstances transfer any crypto back into Fiat!

Why would I ever want to take all these steps just to trade crypto? Tax avoidance?

Advertisement
“ASU can confirm the NCAA is conducting an investigation regarding allegations related to our football program,” Arizona State vice president of media relations and strategic communications Katie Paquet said. “In accordance with NCAA bylaws, the university cannot provide further comment at this time.”

Doug Haller of The Athletic was first to report on the NCAA investigation into ASU football on Wednesday.

Throughout the last year, a number of Sun Devil recruiting prospects provided interviews to Sun Devil Source about visits they took to the school's campus during the 14-month so-called recruiting dead period in which only electronic correspondence including phone and video calls was permitted.

None of the recruits — which includes two committed prospects and three others who attended the team's final spring practice at Sun Devil Stadium, which was open to the public — who spoke with Sun Devil Source about their time in Tempe specifically mentioned impermissible activity such as on-campus or off-campus meetings with coaches or other staff members.

It is unclear how many prospects are alleged to have had in-person contact with members of ASU's staff during the period in which it was not allowed. The severity of any punishment would depend on the frequency and level of coordination of such impermissible interactions, a person with deep knowledge of such compliance issues said.

Since the recruiting dead period concluded at the end of May, the Sun Devils have hosted many recruits on campus, including no fewer than 11 prospects on all-expenses-paid official visits in the last two weeks.

The investigation threatens to derail the Sun Devils' substantial momentum on and off the field. The program is widely forecasted to have one of the best teams in the Pac-12 this season and it has three committed four-star prospects earlier than any previous recruiting cycle in history.

Advertisement
Shocked I tell you. I thought kids just wanted to play for Herm.

As an aside, I love to see this. My old boss was an unmitigated *******. He sits on their board and played a big role in the Herm hire. F that guy.
Hilarious if this whole brouhaha was about Herm's "legacy" being tarnished. Dude is as forgotten as Chip Kelly and Kevin Sumlin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol my thoughts as well. What legacy does asu have?
Pat Tillman misconstrued patriotism is about the extent of it.

Theoretically ASU and Zona should* have decent programs. But you can almost say that about most of the Pac-35 programs as that entire league is pretty effing inept. They like to blame early kickoff times and East Coast bias for 20 years of mediocrity since USC got hammered.

You PAY to win the game!
lionel richie grammys GIF by mtv

Advertisement
Back