What will it take for you to believe again in #TNM?

I am getting flashbacks to 2017 when Manolo’s defense made the opposing QBs look like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and Dan Marino. Clemson’s Kelly Bryant, who wasn’t even good enough and transferred, set an ACC title game record by completing like 25 straight passes. Fast forward to last weekend and a freshman QB was throwing dimes on post patterns like it was sandlots.

I never understood the fascination with Diaz down here other than he’s Cuban and his dad was the mayor. I don’t give a sh*t about Diaz’s Miami roots it was a big gamble hiring this guy with no prior HC experience. I’m not giving up on him after 2 games but I also couldn’t stand the hire in the first place.
Same thing. Shanny’s defenses are super average without a bunch of 3 and 4 year starters in the back end.

Advertisement
  1. winning the next 6 games
  2. Not hosting a corching clinic with willie in tallahassee
  3. Not coming out flat the game after beating fsu

Advertisement
Why would I have stopped? Most common sense had us losing to UF and losing 1 game against a team we should of beat ( UNC ) isn't any reason to jump off the bandwagon . Things take time . I still suspect we win out til Clemson and then they beat us but not like 2 years ago ( think it would be something like 35-23 this time ) . You had way to high of expectations for year 1 with a new QB if you thought we would be 2-0 at this point . Not being 1-1 is disappointing but none the less not a huge deal .

Now if our Offense had been like last year these past 2 games it would be different but we actually have an O now .

I fully believe in the TMN . It would take losing more then 4-5 games this year to end that .

this is the softest fan perspective of all time. way to lower the bar.

basically no matter what manny did you would support him? seems like a cult of personality with this guy, its really weird.

Things are just getting started??....3 games into the season, and things haven't started yet???.....This lackadaisical mindset is what Bit 1990 UM in the ***....
Yes. That is correct. We haven’t even played a quarter of the season. The season just started. Deejay has also been one of our best players with that lackadaisical mindset

Advertisement
Hire a competent, football saavy AD and give him complete autonomy over the program.

The dominoes would fall from there. This isn't about Manny, the problem is above his pay grade.

And an AD that actually has hired these coaches, not talk. UCF just hires two home run, young, modern offensive coaches in a row, and they weren’t guarantees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To the OP, let’s start with this:
1. Beat the teams you’re favored against.
2. Don’t lose to basketball schools.
3. Play efficient and smart.

Other factors, but let’s focus on these three.

I believe. 10-2 is what I’m banking on And a slaughter today Betting Manny doesn’t call the dogs off🙌🙌🙌

You know he'll have 2 seasons at the bare minimum before anyone serious starts talking about replacing him. So why debate this now when we'll have an entire offseason in a few months and no quarterback competition to fill it?

Advertisement
Back