What will it take for you to believe again in #TNM?

Prizzle

Freshman
What do you need to see to jump back on #TNM/ when is the earliest you can see yourself back in Manny’s corner?

For me I’ve seen 2 tough competitive games that gives me hope compared to the end of last season, but also falls short of what I hoped for with #TNM. For me it will take convincing wins over VT and Virginia to start to believe again...

BF17EDB4-45D8-4A94-9D19-0FC07A0D4DC3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What do you need to see to jump back on #TNM/ when is the earliest you can see yourself back in Manny’s corner?

For me I’ve seen 2 tough competitive games that gives me hope compared to the end of last season, but also falls short of what I hoped for with #TNM. For me it will take convincing wins over VT and Virginia to start to believe again...

View attachment 97112

Win the conference, and this will truly be a “new” Miami.

Advertisement
Run the table through VT and UVA. That’s it. Don’t need blow outs, just win them and look competent and relatively in control of things.

This should still be a 9-10 win team, we just need to see the wins. We’ve dug our hole, it’s time to show that the buy in is real and run off the W’s.

Advertisement
Hire a competent, football saavy AD and give him complete autonomy over the program.

The dominoes would fall from there. This isn't about Manny, the problem is above his pay grade.
Thank god it's so simple. Let's just go find a competent, football savvy AD.

Just for fun, which AD fits the bill, how do you know, and can we afford him/her?

Advertisement
Back