What will it take for you to believe again in #TNM?

Advertisement
I didn't realize Blake James coaches on Saturdays...
@Jedi Master Cane is trying to say that the AD ultimately has a significant influence on what happens on Saturday. James is a weak and incompetent AD and the results prove that. Hiring a quality AD will have a tremendous impact on game day because a strong and competent AD who is committed to winning will notice everything that everyone on this board notices and will communicate that to the head coach in no uncertain terms.

Advertisement
I am getting flashbacks to 2017 when Manolo’s defense made the opposing QBs look like the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and Dan Marino. Clemson’s Kelly Bryant, who wasn’t even good enough and transferred, set an ACC title game record by completing like 25 straight passes. Fast forward to last weekend and a freshman QB was throwing dimes on post patterns like it was sandlots.

I never understood the fascination with Diaz down here other than he’s Cuban and his dad was the mayor. I don’t give a sh*t about Diaz’s Miami roots it was a big gamble hiring this guy with no prior HC experience. I’m not giving up on him after 2 games but I also couldn’t stand the hire in the first place.

just want me squad to win man like everybody else on this board. Win the next five games at home and look like a disciplined football team.

Advertisement
WIN....stop developing and relying on gimmicks and trinkets .....understand that special team play is important.... stop complaining about recruiting...stop believing in our own hype.......stop underestimating our opponents.

Less talk....better results.....He's got to get out and actually earn greatness..not just talk about it.

Get off your *** and actually do what good coaches do to improve a program.....The talent is there, where it's not, go get it.....NO more excuses

In short much better coaching, game planning and adjustments in ALL aspects of the game

Advertisement
WIN....stop developing and relying on gimmicks and trinkets .....understand that special team play is important.... stop complaining about recruiting...stop believing in our own hype.......stop underestimating our opponents.

Less talk....better results.....He's got to get out and actually earn greatness..not just talk about it.

Get off your *** and actually do what good coaches do to improve a program.....The talent is there, where it's not, go get it.....NO more excuses

In short much better coaching, game planning and adjustments in ALL aspects of the game

Get rid of coaches that don't perform.. hire ones with a track record of winning.

Advertisement
The only criterion that matters.....winning. Win 10 in a row.

However, to do that the team needs to do cliche things to be successful. Be more disciplined, continue to develop the offense, fix issues on defense, take it one game at a time.

Why would I have stopped? Most common sense had us losing to UF and losing 1 game against a team we should of beat ( UNC ) isn't any reason to jump off the bandwagon . Things take time . I still suspect we win out til Clemson and then they beat us but not like 2 years ago ( think it would be something like 35-23 this time ) . You had way to high of expectations for year 1 with a new QB if you thought we would be 2-0 at this point . Not being 1-1 is disappointing but none the less not a huge deal .

Now if our Offense had been like last year these past 2 games it would be different but we actually have an O now .

I fully believe in the TMN . It would take losing more then 4-5 games this year to end that .

cool-playoffs-meme.jpg

Advertisement
Back