What they're saying in Sparty Land

Straight from the taps in Flint and you have yourself a deal.

On a scale of Turnover Chain to Manny Diaz ******* Sucks, how confident are you feeling? From the outside, Miami looks like a ****** team donning P5 uniforms of past glory. At least the coaches arrived to camp on a cool boat though, right?
I think we'll be in the game longer than you were on here.

Advertisement
Straight from the taps in Flint and you have yourself a deal.

On a scale of Turnover Chain to Manny Diaz ******* Sucks, how confident are you feeling? From the outside, Miami looks like a ****** team donning P5 uniforms of past glory. At least the coaches arrived to camp on a cool boat though, right?
Manny has us right where we want to be. If we look ****** for long enough we will eventually surprise a team.

Id say both teams are on a equal level of sucking. Should be a close game but horrible to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He started off strong with the Applebee’s post. But then it quickly went off the rails after that. Such a shame.
Kid had potential. I generally don't mind when other fans come here to talk shop before a game, knowing they're going to retake some shots. It's refreshing to hear an outside perspective about both teams. But most of them can't help themselves and eventually cross that line.

Advertisement
Can't you guys just have fun with them instead of crying to daddy the second your panties get in a wad because they smack talked you? This board is soooo thin skinned. It's not a manly look. At least let us knock them around a bit first.
My panties weren’t in a wad. All I was doing was giving the maudes a heads up in case the troll got out of hand. I enjoy getting my shots at them as well.

Folks, this team needs our support. All our goals are still possible. Lets get behind them. Go to the game and lets create a hostile atmosphere for MSU. There is plenty of time to Bi*** down the road.
Exactly. It sucked that I had to sit around a good amount of app st fans and put up with their crap all night. So let’s make this a better experience.

Advertisement
Back