What they're saying in Sparty Land

I've been several times, starting back in 1967 when we beat them 14-7 (they were 7-0 at the time). Frank Beamer was a starting CB on that team.

Back then, Lane Stadium seated about 55% of what it does now. As for this season, expectations weren't high and they were definitely underdogs to UNC, yet they packed the place with rabid fans. Came across on TV in a very positive way for them. It's the only game in town in that godforsaken place and it showed.
Their fans complain about Fuente, but they rarely boo and show up huge. The opening Enter Sandman may be played out, but I'm sure a 17 year old recruit eats it up. They love and support their team.

Compared to Miami, where I'm convinced the poisonous culture is simply a reflection from the negative fan base and not the other way around.

Advertisement
Their comments about Miami the team? Accurate.

Their comments about Miami the city? Borderline racist comments poorly veiled by the fact that they think they can say it because they’re from the north.
What makes them racist??

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are literally saying, not typing…that they plan on getting rich off the current line as they believe they win by double digits. They think Miami is soft and they will run all over us. They think our O line sucks. They plan on putting up 35-49 on us.

Exactly. And saying 'Miami' doesn't really make sense when talking about South Florida. It's a diverse county, and Miami is just a part of it. For instance, the game is in Miami Gardens, not Miami, and it's very close to the county line. Be mindful of your family? What the **** does that mean?
He's afraid of non-white people

Advertisement
Advertisement
These two guys get it.
The first guy was pretty spot on, except for saying that App State ran "at will." Running the ball is their thing, and they ran ok, but I would not say "at will." We out-rushed them. Compared to, say, UNC last year, we contained the run fairly well.

They are literally saying, not typing…that they plan on getting rich off the current line as they believe they win by double digits. They think Miami is soft and they will run all over us. They think our O line sucks. They plan on putting up 35-49 on us.

Sounds about right to me

I mean, I can 1000% see a UNC scenario happening Saturday 😂

We’re so inconsistent, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we came out and beat them. So far MSU has played a dogsh*t Northwestern team and a dogsh*t Youngstown State team. They’ve looked good but the competition has sucked. Also curious to see how they handle the heat, and if we actually made some adjustments to our offense.

Advertisement
Back