What the NFL Draft will tell us about Cristobal and Miami's evaluations

Advertisement
Traveling in the NBA was invented 3 years ago LOL ok dude.
Deflecting classic. No argument back bc u know I’m right. 3 steps is the norm now. I truly ask why even dribble anymore? Just go the dagestani way and never dribble lol

Deflecting classic. No argument back bc u know I’m right. 3 steps is the norm now. I truly ask why even dribble anymore? Just go the dagestani way and never dribble lol
No, I don't "know you're right" lol. If you think fans haven't been complaining about the traveling in the NBA for 20+ years, I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1710680840898.jpg

I certainly look forward to the days we can put all that behind us.

Almost there. After we pull in a few more guys from the portal between now and June, then get down to 85, the roster should be in really good shape. No or next to no JAGs, just weighted young talent-wise in some position groups like DT and WR. That will still take a couple more years to balance out, plus we need to keep adding difference makers. But we can start competing in practice and winning at a high level this summer on.

For all the criticism Mario got for trying to build a more physical team with Justin Herbert...it seems the Chargers will do just that. Chargers first free agency moves under Jim Harbaugh is a big back and blocking TE and all signs point to them taking an OT w their R1 pick.

Hmm.

They are drafting either Bowers or between Nabers/Odunze

We should all just decide on Kareem as the GOAT because his resume is good enough and he doesn't inspire the sort of unhinged fandom and hating and bad faith takes that happen with the other guys, and he had a unique signature move which is a style points bonus.

Basketball culture has become toxic af, & we all know who started it.

Furthermore, I’m lol’ing at some of these old heads who grew up on 80’s & 90’s basketball trying to live vicariously through the social media age, trashing their era to keep up w/ the youngins.

LBJ said one play, one moment made him the GOAT which no worthy, credible superstar has ever said. MJ said he’s not the GOAT b/c he’s never got a chance to face the greats of old. In fact, MJ cringes when ppl come up to him saying he’s the GOAT. It’s a known fact that he rarely liked to sign autographs in his later life, but it’s an almost 0% chance u’ll get his autograph calling him the GOAT b/c he thinks it’s disrespectful to all those who came before him.

Guys like Nick Wright muddied the waters by creating false, disingenuous narratives w/ cherry picked stats, zero context, & half truths. The funny thing is, Nick contradicts himself often. Regardless, only these new NBA fans or social media clout guys chit on the past; MLB embraces their legends, so does the NFL & NHL.

Imo, MJ is the GOAT b/c he accomplished the same chit as Kareem in a shorter period of time, & MJ didn’t play w/ the likes of a Big O, Magic, Worthy, or McAdoo, but I’m not going to act like Kareem wasn’t that dude; & I was blessed w/ an opportunity to tell him that face to face randomly in Santa Monica on my lunch break. Kareem is my dad’s favorite player, told him that, & he signed a hat for him.

LBJ fans have created a new set of criteria to force him into the category, including making up bull chit about players not able to go left, & posting low lights of eras to create the new “We’re Done w/ the 90’s” bull ****. Let’s pretend Shaq didn’t have Shaqtin-A-Fool for the 2010’s-20’s, though. Lol.

Advertisement
I’m comparing him to Radio, Golden and Diaz
You literally took 134 FBS teams as if that matters. How about taking the top 25 teams or even the top 10 ACC teams or any other relevant measuring point. Who gives a **** how Mario compares to the rest of CFB.

along with the physical traits, I think more than ever, you need to recruit guys who actually love football, and actually want to be in your program. In this NIL/transfer portal era, those intangibles are more important than ever

You can win certain battles with mercenaries, you win wars with soldiers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Almost there. After we pull in a few more guys from the portal between now and June, then get down to 85, the roster should be in really good shape. No or next to no JAGs, just weighted young talent-wise in some position groups like DT and WR. That will still take a couple more years to balance out, plus we need to keep adding difference makers. But we can start competing in practice and winning at a high level this summer on.
This unsustainable portal is starting to pay off... love to see it...

Cool. That has nothing to do with anything, but cool.
How tho allowing extra steps is insane. It has ruined the sport ratings are falling for the nba in America. China is saving them. The game has no defense and as long as it looks cool no rules for the O

Advertisement
Back