What made you signup and start posting on CIS

Advertisement
Dmoni, of course.

I got perma banned on scout by that Moni woman. I was collateral damage in a thread (already forgot what the thread was about). Danny created this site with others and here we are. Great job to all who keep this site running.

Came over from the Scout board near the end of the Golden regime, after a poster recommended this site. The Scout board had degenerated into nothing more than complaining and whining, even Bakas. Porsters were going back to the Jimmy Johnson days to find something, anything, to complain about. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Grassy died. It was already dying before it ended anyway. Poked around for another site and saw some of the same personalities from grassy here so I decided to give this place a chance.

First is was Grassy then shadows board then CanesInsider.

They all failed for one reason or another. CIS has been the best and most consistent for years now.

side note: I’m still really surprised that not many on this site haven’t figured out that DBC posts here, but under a different name.

speaking of that. The DBC **** on grassy was hysterical. It took on a life of its own. Hahah
Jugsy Gate was GOAT

Advertisement
Tbh..you see how mofos shame ppl on their takes (I wear that badge proudly) I think that makes some hesitant to post their opinions. So they lurk on the fringe.. Idk why that is since we are all grown men aside from @The Franchise I’m convinced he’s a overweight HS jr with a great sense of dry Humor...all kidding aside for being a free site canesinsight offers a good chunk of info and opinions..and for the most part all good ppl. If it’s slow at work I hop on and if I’m on toilet contemplating life decisions like i was these last few post I give my 2 cents
Nope....Chise has 2 UM degree's and is a successful Lawyer....

Advertisement
Dmoni, of course.

I got perma banned on scout by that Moni woman. I was collateral damage in a thread (already forgot what the thread was about). Danny created this site with others and here we are. Great job to all who keep this site running.
I vaguely recall the original ban threads and moni from scout central office. They took interest in some lounge threads that iirc were political in nature, but included all the offensiveness and jokes that you’d expect from an off-topic message board. Terms of service bans eerywhere.

Advertisement
Been reading CIS for a min....one day it just hit me like, I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY about that too lol....registered my CIS account and haven't been productive at my job since lol

Pete was the reason I started coming to the board. I needed my fix of inside info. The Plug was hit or miss but the comments were always on point.

I realized I wanted in on the banter. You know you're going to take a beating in the beginning and you have to earn the respect of the guys who truly bleed orange and green. But it's fun finding like-minded canes fans and the boards a lot more bark than bite.

*full disclosure I've blocked the site multiple times on my phone/comp. I wish I never started posting lol

Advertisement
Back