What made you signup and start posting on CIS

Dmoni, of course.

I got perma banned on scout by that Moni woman. I was collateral damage in a thread (already forgot what the thread was about). Danny created this site with others and here we are. Great job to all who keep this site running.
Yep. **** was like Braveheart.

Advertisement
I came over from Canestime after I realized that I had another option where posters could talk about UM football in an objective manner without being harassed by the Canestime Brownshirts for not towing the company line.

Nope....Chise has 2 UM degree's and is a successful Lawyer....
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Advertisement
sad to the profession of being a lawyer. if he helps people out and is a good guy, good, but that doesnt excuse the creepy shtick that he pulls here and on other social media
Sad to the profession of being a Lawyer??...wtf does that even mean??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously we have a lot of lurkers that we would like to register and post on CIS. My question is, what made you register and start posting and what kept you away for so long?
Got banned from through rhe snoke years ago

Advertisement
Pretty sure I joined when I got was in my first internship so I could pretend like I was working while I sat on a computer for 8 hours per day. Now I day trade full time so I can make some cash at market open then be done “working” by 10:30 am. Now I don’t check the board or post nearly as often lol

before my internship I always checked the board but never posted.

Danny told me if I didnt post here he would send every Hialeah chonga to my work place to make a scene bi-hourly.

@DMoney

Lol

Advertisement
Back