What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Anthony McFarland - Was obviously supposed to announce today then pushed it back. This has quickly become maybe the biggest question mark remaining on the board for the Canes. He has told Miami for months that he was coming, but the local pressure really has him thinking. Thomas Brown's visit tonight is absolutely pivotal. Miami's confidence in landing McFarland is signified by their lack of a backup plan at the running back position.

Kai-Leon Herbert - Miami has become increasingly confident on landing Herbert. Buzz was strong after his visit last weekend and a source at Heritage said this afternoon that the Canes have taken control for him heading into his scheduled visit to UF.

Jordan Wright - It was reported elsewhere that he has a visit set up to Miami this weekend, which is true as of now. I've confirmed this afternoon though that he is still not a take for Miami, though. We will see if he even follows through with his visit plans.

The staff feels great about the upcoming close at defensive back. In addition to snagging Jhavonte Dean on NSD, Miami is looking to win two other major battles.

C.J. Henderson - Sources at Columbus tell CanesInSight that Miami has swung Henderson in their favor. Multiple UF sources added that the Gators staff is not confident about how the situation has developed over the past week or so.

Brian Edwards - His family continues to push for Miami and I'm told his visit last weekend could not have gone any better. There is some talk that he might even cancel his scheduled trip to UF this weekend. Richt visit still expected this week per someone close to Edwards' recruitment.

Advertisement
Thanks Pete. Stealing Herbert, Henderson, and Edwards back from the Gators would be a thing of beauty on NSD.

Thanks Pete, hope we can close with McFarland but all the other news is positive.

Man y'all gone make me go mush a Florida state fan in the face if we close with these boys plus devantoa smith

Advertisement
**** it, can we just have signing day today?

Thanks for the news Pete, this is great to hear.

**** dog we got a mega staff if we close the way everyone's saying. This is how we become savage again with closes like this

Advertisement
LOL at the surest bet for months becoming the biggest question mark overnight. Ridiculous!!!

Advertisement
So DB, WR, and O-line are all getting reloaded with quality talent in this class. What the **** was all that fuss about in December gentlemen??????

Advertisement
Pete going back to back

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-5.31.52-AM.png

I'm back to a half chub. Can't wait to hear about McFarland later tonight after Brown closes the deal. I'm ready for that full rager.

Advertisement
Back