What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

Man y'all gone make me go mush a Florida state fan in the face if we close with these boys plus devantoa smith

Are you the tall dude who beat up all those FSU facquits at their frat row on YouTube? If you are you deserve a statue in your honor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Warm up the treadmill. Richt gonna start stretching this weekend. McToof might be the one getting the first ever NSD Canes Treadmill Call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Brown going in home tonight I'm confident he closes the deal. Never question your 1st choice because I guarantee Brown will look out for this kid unlike any other. Plus you don't wanna end up like Cronkrite, Gibson, or Tim Irvin.

Advertisement
alonzo TD .gif

Good news, but we all saw what happened with McFarland after just one night. Plenty of time left in all these battles.

This needs to be the last year of this crap. If he can't commit or has any doubt let him stay home. We need guys are ready and hungry to eat nails and sh*t blood for this program. This is the Byrd act all over again. Let him stay home at MD and be cozy and comfy. He can bet his a$$ he will be watching us win #6 before he graduates. And Yes I am soft shouldered. Out!

Advertisement
[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] what are you hearing?

if you saw my harley post last week, i said my source said "Monday, Wednesday, Friday CJ is going to UF, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, hes going to UM, and Sundays hes going to Bama." he said we were in it. Its funny, i bring up harley info as people are wondering if he will even visit. I mention that about CJ as everyone says he's 100% going to UF and you people want to clown.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us and someone else but now that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

Advertisement
NSD is going to be LIT!! I an super hopeful we land both Harley and Thomas. Good Lord that would be amazing! Go canes!!

if you saw my harley post last week, i said my source said "Monday, Wednesday, Friday CJ is going to UF, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, hes going to UM, and Sundays hes going to Bama." he said we were in it. Its funny, i bring up harley info as people are wondering if he will even visit. I mention that about CJ as everyone says he's 100% going to UF and you people want to clown.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us now and that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

So basically your source has no idea about anything?

Your source is Gary mother****ing Ferman.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us and someone else but now that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

so easy

Advertisement
Back