What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] what are you hearing?

if you saw my harley post last week, i said my source said "Monday, Wednesday, Friday CJ is going to UF, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, hes going to UM, and Sundays hes going to Bama." he said we were in it. Its funny, i bring up harley info as people are wondering if he will even visit. I mention that about CJ as everyone says he's 100% going to UF and you people want to clown.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us and someone else but now that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

so easy

9.5/10

Great setup, and stuck the landing

Advertisement
[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] what are you hearing?

if you saw my harley post last week, i said my source said "Monday, Wednesday, Friday CJ is going to UF, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, hes going to UM, and Sundays hes going to Bama." he said we were in it. Its funny, i bring up harley info as people are wondering if he will even visit. I mention that about CJ as everyone says he's 100% going to UF and you people want to clown.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us and someone else but now that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

so easy

9.5/10

Great setup, and stuck the landing

it was a great set up. i knew what he was doing but for the people on the board who arent losers. i was putting it out there again.

Advertisement
If we land Hendo, Edwards & Herb over the Gators, Im calling for a Blitzkrieg from all y'all Canes fans that have Twitter...

I need yall to absolutely bash Coach Hova from UF... He & "Leecher of Men" Genron have been talking so much **** against the Canes on Twitter for like the last week or so...

So, on NSD if we land all these kids they think they're getting, we all need to light his *** up & I'm talking really crush him.

You don't gotta tell me twice. I'm with you on them front lines bruh.

We do have to ask [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] permission first though. Twitter is his area of enforcement. If he says yes I'm right there. Run up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz So are you confirming that Brown is doing an in home visit with McFarland tonight? On 247 they have been saying tomorrow.

Anthony McFarland - Was obviously supposed to announce today then pushed it back. This has quickly become maybe the biggest question mark remaining on the board for the Canes. He has told Miami for months that he was coming, but the local pressure really has him thinking. Thomas Brown's visit tonight is absolutely pivotal. Miami's confidence in landing McFarland is signified by their lack of a backup plan at the running back position.

Kai-Leon Herbert - Miami has become increasingly confident on landing Herbert. Buzz was strong after his visit last weekend and a source at Heritage said this afternoon that the Canes have taken control for him heading into his scheduled visit to UF.

Jordan Wright - It was reported elsewhere that he has a visit set up to Miami this weekend, which is true as of now. I've confirmed this afternoon though that he is still not a take for Miami, though. We will see if he even follows through with his visit plans.

The staff feels great about the upcoming close at defensive back. In addition to snagging Jhavonte Dean on NSD, Miami is looking to win two other major battles.

C.J. Henderson - Sources at Columbus tell CanesInSight that Miami has swung Henderson in their favor. Multiple UF sources added that the Gators staff is not confident about how the situation has developed over the past week or so.

Brian Edwards - His family continues to push for Miami and I'm told his visit last weekend could not have gone any better. There is some talk that he might even cancel his scheduled trip to UF this weekend. Richt visit still expected this week per someone close to Edwards' recruitment.

Told you guys.

If it don't come from Pete or Whoop - it don't count.

Thanks Pete, you're the man - I'm now waiting for a PM from Whoop.

Advertisement
If Jeudy wasn't an EE, this staff woulda got him too. And the way **** went down with him and Holloman might have not caused our staff to make Jeff Thomas a priority.... and i think he's gonna be a ******* animal here. Like best player in this class.

Anthony McFarland - Was obviously supposed to announce today then pushed it back. This has quickly become maybe the biggest question mark remaining on the board for the Canes. He has told Miami for months that he was coming, but the local pressure really has him thinking. Thomas Brown's visit tonight is absolutely pivotal. Miami's confidence in landing McFarland is signified by their lack of a backup plan at the running back position.

Kai-Leon Herbert - Miami has become increasingly confident on landing Herbert. Buzz was strong after his visit last weekend and a source at Heritage said this afternoon that the Canes have taken control for him heading into his scheduled visit to UF.

Jordan Wright - It was reported elsewhere that he has a visit set up to Miami this weekend, which is true as of now. I've confirmed this afternoon though that he is still not a take for Miami, though. We will see if he even follows through with his visit plans.

The staff feels great about the upcoming close at defensive back. In addition to snagging Jhavonte Dean on NSD, Miami is looking to win two other major battles.

C.J. Henderson - Sources at Columbus tell CanesInSight that Miami has swung Henderson in their favor. Multiple UF sources added that the Gators staff is not confident about how the situation has developed over the past week or so.

Brian Edwards - His family continues to push for Miami and I'm told his visit last weekend could not have gone any better. There is some talk that he might even cancel his scheduled trip to UF this weekend. Richt visit still expected this week per someone close to Edwards' recruitment.

Told you guys.

If it don't come from Pete or Whoop - it don't count.

Thanks Pete, you're the man - I'm now waiting for a PM from Whoop.

Not to call you out bro, but whoop already sent out the PMs. Think you got dropped, man. Not sure who took your spot, but I hear the Gator insiders might have room for you in this class. Good luck. God bless.

Advertisement
If Jeudy wasn't an EE, this staff woulda got him too. And the way **** went down with him and Holloman might have not caused our staff to make Jeff Thomas a priority.... and i think he's gonna be a ****ing animal here. Like best player in this class.

Jeff Thas should be an all American before he leaves UM

He has that kind of ability.

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz So are you confirming that Brown is doing an in home visit with McFarland tonight? On 247 they have been saying tomorrow.

They said today or tomorrow

I was told about an hour and a half ago that the meeting was tonight, but it wouldn't be the first time that a coach visit doesn't happen on the scheduled day.

Advertisement
Back