What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

Advertisement
hey pete -- is there any sense that the staff is going to try and secure a backup plan in the event mcfarland chooses maryland, or are they just gonna roll with burns if it comes to that?

Advertisement
hey pete -- is there any sense that the staff is going to try and secure a backup plan in the event mcfarland chooses maryland, or are they just gonna roll with burns if it comes to that?

I would assume that if we're tossing out a RB offer after tonight when Brown visits with him will give us our answer.

EdgeFace.gif

Advertisement

I would assume that if we're tossing out a RB offer after tonight when Brown visits with him will give us our answer.

this. well know if hes coming tonight and hes announcing on friday supposedly so well def have an answer tonight

So is CJ Henderson a legit option at RB? He's listed as an ATH/RB/CB.

I never understood the hype about him at CB with Bandy, Dean, and DJ Dallas all likely coming.

But he could be a ***king massive pull if he can rotate in at RB in case McFarland bolts.

Advertisement
Finish out with Dean, Edwards, and Henderson and we have the best db class in the country this year. Same thing goes for WR if we close out with Thomas, Smith, and Harley.

Advertisement

It's really too late to get anyone Miami quality considering we literally have not recruited anyone else at that position. Probably will get a grad transfer if it comes down to that.

Y'all beware the sunshine pumper. Last time Pete did this Collins Thomas and Kirkland happened

Close McFarland tonight and let's get the party started. That simple. Bring the juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back