What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

Advertisement
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz So are you confirming that Brown is doing an in home visit with McFarland tonight? On 247 they have been saying tomorrow.

They said today or tomorrow

I was told about an hour and a half ago that the meeting was tonight, but it wouldn't be the first time that a coach visit doesn't happen on the scheduled day.

Quick, someone check the weather reports and see if there is a sibling trying to get in as part of the deal.

Advertisement
Kid knows how to throw hands that's for sure! Get him on a podcast for sure I'd love to hear that story, how'd it start? At what point did you take over the whole **** trailer park? Lol

[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] what are you hearing?

if you saw my harley post last week, i said my source said "Monday, Wednesday, Friday CJ is going to UF, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, hes going to UM, and Sundays hes going to Bama." he said we were in it. Its funny, i bring up harley info as people are wondering if he will even visit. I mention that about CJ as everyone says he's 100% going to UF and you people want to clown.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us now and that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

So basically your source has no idea about anything?

Your source is Gary mother****ing Ferman.
seems that's what he's confirming. Can't say what Edwards and CJ is going to do 50/50, No idea on Hebert and no clue on Smith. Not much of a source

Advertisement
[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] what are you hearing?

if you saw my harley post last week, i said my source said "Monday, Wednesday, Friday CJ is going to UF, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, hes going to UM, and Sundays hes going to Bama." he said we were in it. Its funny, i bring up harley info as people are wondering if he will even visit. I mention that about CJ as everyone says he's 100% going to UF and you people want to clown.

Side note, my person i spoke to yesterday said "he has no idea about Herbert. No one does". In the past he said Edwards was 50/50 between us now and that might have changed a little in our direction but no telling what a UF visit will do. he says he has no clue about devonta but in the past has said he knows the kid is in contact with the staff regularly he is just low key.

So basically your source has no idea about anything?

Your source is Gary mother****ing Ferman.
seems that's what he's confirming. Can't say what Edwards and CJ is going to do 50/50, No idea on Hebert and no clue on Smith. Not much of a source

Now we know what it's like to subscribe to canesport. Appreciate it [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] you saved everyone $10 a month

[video=youtube;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

Holy ****! That's one of my friends lmao

Man is a legit boxer btw

please get that champ on this board. i cant even count all the L's those noles took from your boy

I'll try, no promises though. Devin doesn't even have social accounts so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even do it

Let him know he is a legend and has a big fan club.

Man is a legit boxer btw

please get that champ on this board. i cant even count all the L's those noles took from your boy

I'll try, no promises though. Devin doesn't even have social accounts so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even do it

Tell him we'll line up some nole fans for him. I'm sure he'll come then.

Advertisement

Man is a legit boxer btw

Maybe he needs an in-home visit to seal the deal. Get him on the podcast, no excuse for not closing the deal this close to signing day.

Advertisement
there is a story in cbssports about teams closing on signing day and it had Miami as a team could make a huge move up boards with strong close. its ceiling was 7th if get all the guys after even slaton , n ot sure what would be without slaton but if got the rest including McFarland who I think still ends up at Miami in end, then people on this board need to apologize to richt, rumph and the rest of this staff.

Pete - are there any backup plans at RB at this point? I saw Darrian Felix committed to Oregon earlier this month.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back