What if We had hired Dan Mullen in 2010

Man cut it out . Yal overreacting like some women in here . Let the **** season play out . Yal geekin over a 6-1 start . They lost to Kentucky . Barely beat Vandy . Now Yal want to act like Vandy is a great team ? They have 1 good win this year , LSU. The better team lost because of turnovers.

And It’s not a better start than we had last year

It's his first season, genius. If you had a clue about coaching/football then you'd know how difficult it is to be good in year one. Installing new schemes, changing the culture, etc.

I don't give 2 ****s who they lost to or almost lost to. It's year 3 of Richt's tenure and we're losing to teams like Virginia.

Mullen's year 1 Gators beat LSU.
Richt's year 3 Canes got mopped up and down the field by that same LSU team.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be too enamored by year 1 results. Larry Coker, Charlie Weis, Brady Hoke, etc. Year one success is often the worst indicator of a coaches' future results.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coker took over a championship team. And he was already on staff.
Not the same situation.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. He probably didn't belong in that list. I think the others make a better case for a wait and see approach, like a Swinney.

Man cut it out . Yal overreacting like some women in here . Let the **** season play out . Yal geekin over a 6-1 start . They lost to Kentucky . Barely beat Vandy . Now Yal want to act like Vandy is a great team ? They have 1 good win this year , LSU. The better team lost because of turnovers.

And It’s not a better start than we had last year

@Coach Macho you see this **** I highlighted in Bold...it goes back to what I wrote earlier.

Dude doesn't even realize that last year was Richt's 2nd year and Mullen is in his first at 6-1.

He compared Year 2 for Richt and Year 1 for Mullen = LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

@Coach Macho you see this **** I highlighted in Bold...it goes back to what I wrote earlier.

Dude doesn't even realize that last year was Richt's 2nd year and Mullen is in his first at 6-1.

He compared Year 2 for Richt and Year 1 for Mullen = LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Could you compare Dabo Swinney in year three to Charlie Weis in year one? That should prove your point. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Could you compare Dabo Swinney in year three to Charlie Weis in year one? That should prove your point. Thanks in advance.

I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbest Mfers on any planet at anytime in the history of civilzation.

MFer swooped in with is fluffer cape on and is so insanely wrong that he doesn't have a clue.

I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbest Mfers on any planet at anytime in the history of civilzation.

If a guy has a better record in year one than another guy in year three, the first guy is the better coach, right?

Advertisement
If a guy has a better record in year one than another guy in year three, the first guy is the better coach, right?

See folks...replies like this and people like this require zero answers.

Let's hope he quits wasting oxygen for the rest of us.

See folks...replies like this and people like this require zero answers.

Let's hope he quits wasting oxygen for the rest of us.

Isn't that your point? Mullen is doing more in year one than Richt did in year two. Therefore he is the better coach. Right?

Advertisement
Back