What if We had hired Dan Mullen in 2010

Advertisement
Mullen would of been better then Gorlden..........he looks ok now hopefully the ship crashes and burns.

If he rapes us next year it's gonna get Bubba Sparxx up in this btich.

You'll ain't see nothin yet!

Would have been fired by CIS in year 3

The "do not want" posts would have started before he moved to the Gables. I expressed interest in him and got criticized for wanting a coach who didn't do well against ranked opponents while at MSU. Our fans will never be happy with any hire.

Advertisement
He interviewed before we hired Golden and if we had had him instead of Golden where would we be today. Supposedly when he interviewed both times he was thought as being brash. Maybe that is what we needed a ****y brash coach and it wouldn't hurt now to have some fire coming out of coach.
Joe **** you... I don't want that goofy 💩💩💩

i'm not impressed so far

he's got a nice offensive system but he was down 21-3 to vandy

that's mark richt type of stuff right there

Advertisement
What is "back"?

He beat LSU at home because of a lot of turnovers
He got his *** kicked by Kentucky

Last year we beat ND and VT and we weren't "back" so why is Florida getting praise

Because LSU spanked us so they are hands down the best team in Florida right now. That is a huge step towards being back.

He would’ve killed it here.

Runs a spread O (heavy on the run), and had Diaz with him already.

Plus he’s arrogant and is hungry.

Richt is the opposite of Mullen in both personality and scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan Mullen has the worst record against ranked teams of ALL TIME

Lmao. Cool ask for new coaches, but make sure they are at least decent before you all sound like dumbasses

If we had hired him when we hired Golden I’d put my money that he woulda bolted after the investigation hit.

Advertisement
Back