What if Butch Davis would've stayed at Miami? (Article)

Advertisement
Caneinorlando, quit dodging the question. Who on the 2017 squad starts over the 1999 squad? You said Picklericht went "full ******" for making that statement.

Advertisement
In 11 years, which is only 1 less double digit win season than Saban had His first 11 years.
That's true, but Saban started his head coaching career at Toledo. A program that even the probation riddled 5-6 Miami team in 1997 would have smashed.

I'd have Jaquan Johnson for sure as one of the safeties.

Can't remember all the players at the moment, but Johnson would be one of them.

He's a solid safety - and I know Blades Sr. was one of the safeties on the '99 team.

I don't have a very high opinion of him.

Many, many safeties at Miami have been better than him - and Johnson is one of them.

Caneinorlando, quit dodging the question. Who on the 2017 squad starts over the 1999 squad? You said Picklericht went "full ******" for making that statement.

So what do you want me to "man up" to?
Insinuating I'm a Liar....but as it stands...I'll have Moss growing on my Nuts before that happens.....Like I said 100 times already....Proof is only a short distance away...but of course you wouldn't want to come back on here, and admit your just a Emoji tapping...calling people out Nobody.

Advertisement
Insinuating I'm a Liar....but as it stands...I'll have Moss growing on my Nuts before that happens.....Like I said 100 times already....Proof is only a short distance away...but of course you wouldn't want to come back on here, and admit your just a Emoji tapping...calling people out Nobody.

So because you took something as an insult I should apologize for it? You're quite the little snowflake aren't you. Don't come on here playing cap'n save-a-hoe for davis and pathetically start a thread to show off your memorabilia and not expect to be clowned.

He’s waiting for me to meat him in the basement of his mansion.

You appear to be very bitter and hurt that the Canes never re-hired botch. In addition, no other top college hired him after unc. It is sad that the “great” coach had to settle coaching at pitiful fiu.

So because you took something as an insult I should apologize for it? You're quite the little snowflake aren't you. Don't come on here playing cap'n save-a-hoe for davis and pathetically start a thread to show off your memorabilia and not expect to be clowned.
No...you and your BF Pickledick insinuated that I was a Liar....So in response, I said your more than welcome to stop by...so this entire convo can be put to rest....Of course that'll never happen, because you'd have to come back and admit your nothing but a ***** (which I already know)...So keep on running your mouth...while everything I said is fact...

Advertisement
No...you and your BF Pickledick insinuated that I was a Liar....So in response, I said your more than welcome to stop by...so this entire convo can be put to rest....Of course that'll never happen, because you'd have to come back and admit your nothing but a ***** (which I already know)...So keep on running your mouth...while everything I said is fact...

Nobody was implying that you were lying about anything. You obviously are lost on the Sileo thing.

Nobody was implying that you were lying about anything. You obviously are lost on the Sileo thing.
Sileo turned out to be a Liar (which I knew the entire time)...So even mentioning my name in Ref to his outright lies...left me no other choice but to prove my integrity....

He's a solid safety - and I know Blades Sr. was one of the safeties on the '99 team.

Many, many safeties at Miami have been better than him - and Johnson is one of them.

At least you attempted to answer the question. Thank you.

Advertisement
Sileo turned out to be a Liar (which I knew the entire time)...So even mentioning my name in Ref to his outright lies...left me no other choice but to prove my integrity....
See....Sileo's *** ran....
Love Dan....Very underrated at UM....Sure he's a loudmouth...that's his Shtick on radio..
But make no mistake about it....Dude was an Animal....Led UM in sacks one yr....You DID NOT play on a JJ...Wannstadt..or Butch Davis DL (Let alone start) unless you were a Beast....

Ed Reed was the other safety. His play drastically improved after 1999, but do you put 2017 Jaquan ahead of him?

Advertisement
Back