What I have learned on this board.

You're honestly the second or third dumbest poster I've ever encountered here. Bobby Bowden had two 10+ win seasons in his first 4 years at FSU. Golden? Zero. Nick Saban had a national championship by his third year at Alabama. Golden? Not even a conference division title. All of your comparisons are idiotic and suck. We're looking at what these coaches have accomplished by their fourth years, because that's how far along Golden is into his career. Bowden had already proved that he could coach. Saban had proved that he was among the best to ever do it. Golden has proved that he can't win a big game. Log off the internet and never come back, it simply can't handle the amount of stupidity that you throw out there.

Let me make it simpler for you because you truly are struggling and it is kind of pitiful to see such a sight.

Al Golden in hist first 3 years never dominated an average team. He never came close to beating anyone with a pulse. His defenses were terrible and his offenses were always sporadic. Now in the past 2 months we have seen his team sit their starters in 3 straight games when up 41-13, 30-0, and 37-6. They then went on to lose in the final minutes to the best team in the nation and had a few plays gone differently, they actually would have won.

That is clear progression. Do you finally see it? I doubt it. Insults incoming.

Let me make it simple for you: That post had ZERO to do with Bobby Bowden and Nick Saban--the two coaches whose careers you tried to use to draw parallels to Golden's,. I thought I told you to stay on topic, kid? So now you've made two TERRIBLE off base analogies, changed the subject like fifteen different times, and absolutely made up facts. Good job, kid.

What are my made up facts, and how is talking about Brad Kaaya, then Al Golden changing the subject away from Miami? Not at any point in time have I made a post that failed to contain any current Miami player or coach. How about you? A lot of your posts have contained nothing, but insults.

Very relevant to your failed comparison between Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden and Al Golden. Another right on topic post, kid.

You realize you have actually fielded more off topic posts than I have, right? I have yet to have a post that was not discussing Kaaya or Golden or the team. You have had plenty.

I am just going to take you completely ignoring my evidence of progression as you just not having anymore ammunition. So with that being said, unless you actually have something that is a true counter, I say good night, we can agree to disagree, and I hope you learn to stop insulting people because it really makes you lose a lot of validity and respect in most people's eyes.

Advertisement
I am shocked and flabbergasted that someone actually compared Bobby Bowden and Nick Saban to Al Golden. Even TrueCane55 thinks Cane21 is ****in retarded. But he's a Nole fan so he won't say it.

Again, I was not comparing Golden to them. They were being brought up as points. I never one time said Golden was the same level coach as either or that he would ever be. I only brought them up to point out coaches can grow on the job and that looking at one year of a coach's resume is misleading. That was the only reason I brought them up and any other post that says differently is somebody simply twisting my words.

Stop twisting my words to make it look like I was actually comparing them as coaches because I never once did that.

Let me make it simpler for you because you truly are struggling and it is kind of pitiful to see such a sight.

Al Golden in hist first 3 years never dominated an average team. He never came close to beating anyone with a pulse. His defenses were terrible and his offenses were always sporadic. Now in the past 2 months we have seen his team sit their starters in 3 straight games when up 41-13, 30-0, and 37-6. They then went on to lose in the final minutes to the best team in the nation and had a few plays gone differently, they actually would have won.

Let me make it simple for you: That post had ZERO to do with Bobby Bowden and Nick Saban--the two coaches whose careers you tried to use to draw parallels to Golden's,. I thought I told you to stay on topic, kid? So now you've made two TERRIBLE off base analogies, changed the subject like fifteen different times, and absolutely made up facts. Good job, kid.

What are my made up facts, and how is talking about Brad Kaaya, then Al Golden changing the subject away from Miami? Not at any point in time have I made a post that failed to contain any current Miami player or coach. How about you? A lot of your posts have contained nothing, but insults.

Very relevant to your failed comparison between Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden and Al Golden. Another right on topic post, kid.

You realize you have actually fielded more off topic posts than I have, right? I have yet to have a post that was not discussing Kaaya or Golden or the team. You have had plenty.

I am just going to take you completely ignoring my evidence of progression as you just not having anymore ammunition. So with that being said, unless you actually have something that is a true counter, I say good night, we can agree to disagree, and I hope you learn to stop insulting people because it really makes you lose a lot of validity and respect in most people's eyes.

Oh, absolutely. I've been fielding your off topic posts all night. I see you've moved away from that Bobby Bowden/ Nick Saban + Al Golden comparison though, huh?

Every post you make will now be greeted with the Michael Jordan laughing gif. You've entered full Potato, full ****** status just so you know and should be ashamed of yourself.

mj-laughing.gif

I am shocked and flabbergasted that someone actually compared Bobby Bowden and Nick Saban to Al Golden. Even TrueCane55 thinks Cane21 is ****in retarded. But he's a Nole fan so he won't say it.

Again, I was not comparing Golden to them. They were being brought up as points. I never one time said Golden was the same level coach as either or that he would ever be. I only brought them up to point out coaches can grow on the job and that looking at one year of a coach's resume is misleading. That was the only reason I brought them up and any other post that says differently is somebody simply twisting my words.

Stop twisting my words to make it look like I was actually comparing them as coaches because I never once did that.
Al Golden's been a head coach for 9 years, couldn't win his division in the Mac with the most talent and has yet to sniff the Coastal in the worst division and conference in the power 5. 9 years of futility and you thought it was a good idea to bring up Bowden or Saban?

mj-laughing.gif

Advertisement

Every post you make will now be greeted with the Michael Jordan laughing gif. You've entered full Potato, full ****** status just so you know and should be ashamed of yourself.

mj-laughing.gif
sharp post

Al Golden's been a head coach for 9 years, couldn't win his division in the Mac with the most talent and has yet to sniff the Coastal in the worst division and conference in the power 5. 9 years of futility and you thought it was a good idea to bring up Bowden or Saban?

mj-laughing.gif
sharp post

Advertisement

mj-laughing.gif
sharp post

sharp avatar!

6-4 in year four.

0 Coastal championships.

0-4 versus your biggest rival.

That's what you should have learned on this board.

Then when they did play the elite team, they hung right there with them and only had a few fluke plays and missed opportunities to blame for the loss. They didn't get blown out, they had a chance to the final possession and almost got the job done. That is what an elite team does. It competes down to the last minute with the other elite teams.

Am I saying we are elite status yet? We are not there yet, but we are closer than we have ever been in over 10 years.

2wrqhvk.gif

The people that are using this game to bolster there case against the coaching staff are way off base. This was th best game they have played against a top team. If anything this clearly proves he has the thing moving in the right in the right direction.

Advertisement
The people that are using this game to bolster there case against the coaching staff are way off base. This was th best game they have played against a top team. If anything this clearly proves he has the thing moving in the right in the right direction.

sharp post

sharp post

Hey I will get Negged and called a slurper but obviously I know they are going to have to move forward and win these games and win the coastal but this was easily the best game they played against an elite team

Last edited:
Advertisement

sharp post

Hey I will get Negged and called a slurper but obviously I know they are going to have to move forward and win these games and win the coastal but this was easily the best game they played against an elite team
6-4 in year four.

0 Coastal championships.

0-4 versus your biggest rival.

The fact that we're dicussing the same issues that plague this team since Golden got here year four years ago should have taught you how terrible of a head coach he is.

You're so right. I forgot we've had the issues of true freshman QB starting, teams losing in the final minute to the top team in the nation all of Golden's tenure.

Please, this team actually improved every week this year and you'd have to be blind to say it hasn't.

Calling for Golden's firing all of last year eh?

Lol, way to only look at posts that support your agenda. Go look at how my views changed once we kept losing and losing. I trashed Golden and the staff after they let another year go wasted with the program.

But guess what, Golden is still here. Instead of being like you and rooting for losses, I'm going to be an actual fan and hope we continue to win. Keep up the agenda posting and doing nothing constructive on the boards.

Lol, way to only look at posts that support your agenda. Go look at how my views changed once we kept losing and losing. I trashed Golden and the staff after they let another year go wasted with the program.

But guess what, Golden is still here. Instead of being like you and rooting for losses, I'm going to be an actual fan and hope we continue to win. Keep up the agenda posting and doing nothing constructive on the boards.

You made thiese posts in November of last year. Today you claimed that you were calling for his firing all of the 2014 season. You realize that your lies are recorded and everyone can see you lying, right?

Advertisement
Back