What I have learned on this board.

One play that sticks out to me still is the wheel route where he had Yearby for a healthy 20+ yard gain that he overthrew along the right sideline. Instead of potentially putting the game out of reach there, we settled for a punt after the inaccurate pass.

You know it's very easy to sit down and analyze ONE GAME and criticize the players. That's all your doing with your small mentality. But how can you defend Golden's ENTIRE BODY OF WORK.

Have you been following this program for just the last 4 games? Because then I guess I can see where you're coming from. But how on earth can you excuse the coaching staff for the PAST FOUR YEARS where NOT ONE COACH HAS BEEN FIRED.

Big picture, golden underachieves, game last night, golden underachieves.

It's not a coincidence

What is more relevant right now? The past or the way the team has been playing most recently? It isn't a hard concept to understand really. We're seeing a team get better and better each and every week for the first time in a very long time(think before Shannon). The team that played last night would have destroyed the team that played the first four games of the season and I think we all know that.

There is no reason to believe that if the team keeps it up, we won't roll the remaining two games and win a bowl. And if that is the case, we'll take it into next year and come out firing and win 10 games and the coastal. That's how I feel. I've analyzed the whole year and I can tell you right now that the team that played last night is better than any team we've fielded in the last 9 years at the very least and is better in every singe aspect than the team that started off the year.

We are all disappointed that it is a 6-4 year right now, but it's over and done with. We can't change the past. Right now, this program is playing the best football it has in a long time and a lot of it has to do with the way the coaches have seemingly grown out of nowhere this season, coincidentally right when the seat heated up. Maybe Golden and the Jersey Boys realized they need to change their ways. They did, the team improved and is back to playing Miami football. They are destroying the teams they should and competing with the best team in the nation.

I truly believe that if we win out handily, win the bowl, and take it into next year, it'll come down to the FSU game whether or not we're undefeated on the season. Maybe I am being too optimistic, but it's how I honestly feel after watching this team grow.

Wow. So you're telling me history is for chumps? Lol

So you think Golden is going to go from a coach who has never won a big game in his entire career and suddenly make the jump next year?

You were willing to go into this season, year 4, the pivotal year for any coach, with only his players on the team and give him a pass because he botched the first six games with three losses?

Unbelievable, the new fan wave mentality really is good job good effort mentality.

I

If the team continued to look like they did the first half of the season, then I would not be here saying all of this. The reason I have optimism is because I can see how clear it is the team is playing leaps better and you'd have to be blind to not see the team that played last night would destroy the team from the first half of the year.

The first half of the season no longer counts. We only have one loss and now we're in contention for the playoffs!

Advertisement
You poor thing. You're asking questions about Stephen Morris in a thread that does not involve him at all. I feel bad that you think you're actually making a point.

And I feel bad for you thinking you are actually helping your case when you are the one that is doing the dodging because my question has plenty to do with the topic.

Sorry kid. When you learn to (a) stay on topic; (b) not make things up; and (c) logically follow a conversation, maybe people will engage you. Until then, you'll remain a clueless scumbag who doesn't deserve to associate himself with UM at all.

You're the one that is taking this further off topic by not answering a simple question that has plenty to do with the topic at hand. And please, keep the random insults coming that really are making no sense. They are actually pretty funny to read.

Nope. Try again kid.

You have literally not said anything remotely on topic at all after your first couple of responses. You have constantly posted insult after insult after insult. You've avoided answering a question that has plenty to do with the topic at hand and I have clearly relayed that to you multiple times. I have asked you to answer it to help stay on topic. You have repeatedly declined to answer the question for an unknown reason because it definitely is not that you really believe it is pointless or you would have answered it already and laughed at my attempt at connecting it to anything. Instead, I guess you are doing what is just normal human nature and avoiding answering a question that could actually cause some trouble to you.

You can continue to disregard everything I am saying in my messages and never answer anything I ask. It doesn't really make me look bad. It just makes you look like the idiot that doesn't know how a conversation operates. You can continue to just immaturely avoid having an actual conversation with me and nothing will really change. Or you could actually just try answering the question since you now know it has something to with the topic at hand because I have told you multiple times it does and even a 3 year old would be able to understand something with as much reinforcement.

However, I doubt you will answer the question. So if by chance I am correct, I just tell you to have a good day/night in advance and I am sorry answering a simple question was so difficult for you. Feel free to throw random insults at me in the reply and avoid continuing any sort of conversation we actually had.

One play that sticks out to me still is the wheel route where he had Yearby for a healthy 20+ yard gain that he overthrew along the right sideline. Instead of potentially putting the game out of reach there, we settled for a punt after the inaccurate pass.

You know it's very easy to sit down and analyze ONE GAME and criticize the players. That's all your doing with your small mentality. But how can you defend Golden's ENTIRE BODY OF WORK.

Have you been following this program for just the last 4 games? Because then I guess I can see where you're coming from. But how on earth can you excuse the coaching staff for the PAST FOUR YEARS where NOT ONE COACH HAS BEEN FIRED.

It's not a coincidence

What is more relevant right now? The past or the way the team has been playing most recently? It isn't a hard concept to understand really. We're seeing a team get better and better each and every week for the first time in a very long time(think before Shannon). The team that played last night would have destroyed the team that played the first four games of the season and I think we all know that.

There is no reason to believe that if the team keeps it up, we won't roll the remaining two games and win a bowl. And if that is the case, we'll take it into next year and come out firing and win 10 games and the coastal. That's how I feel. I've analyzed the whole year and I can tell you right now that the team that played last night is better than any team we've fielded in the last 9 years at the very least and is better in every singe aspect than the team that started off the year.

We are all disappointed that it is a 6-4 year right now, but it's over and done with. We can't change the past. Right now, this program is playing the best football it has in a long time and a lot of it has to do with the way the coaches have seemingly grown out of nowhere this season, coincidentally right when the seat heated up. Maybe Golden and the Jersey Boys realized they need to change their ways. They did, the team improved and is back to playing Miami football. They are destroying the teams they should and competing with the best team in the nation.

I truly believe that if we win out handily, win the bowl, and take it into next year, it'll come down to the FSU game whether or not we're undefeated on the season. Maybe I am being too optimistic, but it's how I honestly feel after watching this team grow.

So you think Golden is going to go from a coach who has never won a big game in his entire career and suddenly make the jump next year?

You were willing to go into this season, year 4, the pivotal year for any coach, with only his players on the team and give him a pass because he botched the first six games with three losses?

Unbelievable, the new fan wave mentality really is good job good effort mentality.

I

If the team continued to look like they did the first half of the season, then I would not be here saying all of this. The reason I have optimism is because I can see how clear it is the team is playing leaps better and you'd have to be blind to not see the team that played last night would destroy the team from the first half of the year.

You say history is for chumps.

But did you know that Golden is losing the second halfs of his last 8 games he lost 150-53, and lost yesterday's 20-3. Why wasn't last night different from the status quo if we're playing "leaps better"?

And I feel bad for you thinking you are actually helping your case when you are the one that is doing the dodging because my question has plenty to do with the topic.

Sorry kid. When you learn to (a) stay on topic; (b) not make things up; and (c) logically follow a conversation, maybe people will engage you. Until then, you'll remain a clueless scumbag who doesn't deserve to associate himself with UM at all.

You're the one that is taking this further off topic by not answering a simple question that has plenty to do with the topic at hand. And please, keep the random insults coming that really are making no sense. They are actually pretty funny to read.

Nope. Try again kid.

You have literally not said anything remotely on topic at all after your first couple of responses. You have constantly posted insult after insult after insult. You've avoided answering a question that has plenty to do with the topic at hand and I have clearly relayed that to you multiple times. I have asked you to answer it to help stay on topic. You have repeatedly declined to answer the question for an unknown reason because it definitely is not that you really believe it is pointless or you would have answered it already and laughed at my attempt at connecting it to anything. Instead, I guess you are doing what is just normal human nature and avoiding answering a question that could actually cause some trouble to you.

You can continue to disregard everything I am saying in my messages and never answer anything I ask. It doesn't really make me look bad. It just makes you look like the idiot that doesn't know how a conversation operates. You can continue to just immaturely avoid having an actual conversation with me and nothing will really change. Or you could actually just try answering the question since you now know it has something to with the topic at hand because I have told you multiple times it does and even a 3 year old would be able to understand something with as much reinforcement.

However, I doubt you will answer the question. So if by chance I am correct, I just tell you to have a good day/night in advance and I am sorry answering a simple question was so difficult for you. Feel free to throw random insults at me in the reply and avoid continuing any sort of conversation we actually had.

Because I've been too busy responding to you, numb nuts. Nice novel. Didn't read.

It's not a coincidence

I

The first half of the season no longer counts. We only have one loss and now we're in contention for the playoffs!

Going by your logic, Butch Davis should have been fired after his 4th year as no progress was really being made and the dude absolutely sucked against FSU. Bobby Bowden was far from a great coach when he went to FSU, but we all saw what he built after he grew on the job.

Advertisement

Nope. Try again kid.

Because I've been too busy responding to you, numb nuts. Nice novel. Didn't read.

Of course you didn't. You came onto a message board and were still not willing to read 2.5 paragraphs. That's pretty funny really.

I

Going by your logic, Butch Davis should have been fired after his 4th year as no progress was really being made and the dude absolutely sucked against FSU. Bobby Bowden was far from a great coach when he went to FSU, but we all saw what he built after he grew on the job.

I'd give you a factual response as to why this post is idiotic, but your comment doesn't follow logically whatsoever and makes zero sense.

Advertisement

It's not a coincidence

I

You say history is for chumps.

But did you know that Golden is losing the second halfs of his last 8 games he lost 150-53, and lost yesterday's 20-3. Why wasn't last night different from the status quo if we're playing "leaps better"?

If we aren't playing leaps better, then why did we lose in the final minutes to the best team in the nation when we have never came close to doing anything against a team with a pulse?

Last edited:
Waiting for your response canes21....

The kid is now talking about Bobby Bowden. He's a scatterbrained moronic kid. Don't expect a response that makes a lick of sense.

So you are saying you don't understand what I said. Let me break it down for you.

Bobby Bowden did not enjoy a lot of improvement when he first went to FSU. His teams had ceilings they never crossed and they actually got worse. Yet, he actually grew as a coach and anyone that saw early Bowden coached teams to later Bowden coach teams knows this very well. He learned a lot as a coach which is nothing crazy and took his lessons and eventually became one of the best coaches in all of CFB.

What am I saying? That a coach can grow on the job and they tend to as well.

If we aren't playing leaps better, then why did we lose in the final minutes to the best team in the nation when we have never came close to doing anything against a team with a pulse?

Because playing leaps better entails ******* VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

why is it so hard to believe that a team up 23-7 at home should go onto win the ******* game?!?!? Against Alabama, Oregon, FSU... Why would it matter?!??? 16 point lead, at home, with the talent we have!! We're not some second rate underdog type talent!!

Why should we feel good about losing the game. How are you not raging with anger knowing we let this slip through our hands?!?!?

Because you're a new wave fan, probably a student p, and have no idea what it was like to be a fan of Miami pre 2005.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The kid is now talking about Bobby Bowden. He's a scatterbrained moronic kid. Don't expect a response that makes a lick of sense.

So you are saying you don't understand what I said. Let me break it down for you.

Bobby Bowden did not enjoy a lot of improvement when he first went to FSU. His teams had ceilings they never crossed and they actually got worse. Yet, he actually grew as a coach and anyone that saw early Bowden coached teams to later Bowden coach teams knows this very well. He learned a lot as a coach which is nothing crazy and took his lessons and eventually became one of the best coaches in all of CFB.

Kid, shut the **** up. Seriously. What the **** are you talking about? Bobby Bowden? The guy who took over FSU 40 years ago? And went 11-1 his fourth year at FSU, a school who had a **** football program before him. There's zero in common with Golden there. Bobby Bowden isn't relevant to this discussion at all. You're all over the **** place. My post brought up how you're pretending the first half of the season didn't happen, and you respond by bringing up Bobby Bowden.

The worst types of dumb people are those that don't realize they're dumb and need to shut their mouth. I'm here to let you know that you fit into that category.

Uh, yeah. Al Golden is the next Bobby Bowden. And Randy Shannon was the next Jimmy Johnson, but we just got rid of him too early.

MORAL VICTORY U, ladies and gentleman.

MORAL VICTORY CHAMPIONS 2014

BEcause playing leaps better entails ******* VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

why is it so hard to believe that a team up 23-7 at home should go onto win the ******* game?!?!? Against Alabama, Oregon, FSU... Why would it matter?!??? 16 point lead, at home, with the talent we have!! We're not some second rate underdog type talent!!

Why should we feel good about losing the game. How are you not raging with anger knowing we let this slip through our hands?!?!?

Because you're a new wave fan, probably a student p, and have no idea what it was like to be a fan of Miami pre 2005.

You are acting like the players played flawless games, the coaches just didn't win the games when that is not the truth. You can't hold onto a lead when your QB goes 6 of 17 and is missing wide open guys all through the 2nd half. You can't win a game when your defensive line gets zero pressure. You can't win a game when your TE's fumble the ball when you have a chance to put a nail in the coffin. You can't win a game when you drop TD passes.

I am not saying the coaches don't deserve blame, because they do too. But the players themselves made plenty of errors that are completely on them and no one else. If a coach puts you in a position that will allow you to succeed and you have many times, then it is on you when you start making unforced errors.

And that last part is funny considering in 2005 I was at the VT game. Pretty weird for me to be there when I am a new wave fan.

Advertisement

Kid, shut the **** up. Seriously. What the **** are you talking about? Bobby Bowden? The guy who took over FSU 40 years ago? And went 11-1 his fourth year at FSU, a school who had a **** football program before him. There's zero in common with Golden there. Bobby Bowden isn't relevant to this discussion at all. You're all over the **** place. My post brought up how you're pretending the first half of the season didn't happen, and you respond by bringing up Bobby Bowden.

The worst types of dumb people are those that don't realize they're dumb and need to shut their mouth. I'm here to let you know that you fit into that category.

Uh, yeah. Al Golden is the next Bobby Bowden. And Randy Shannon was the next Jimmy Johnson, but we just got rid of him too early.

I never once said Golden was the next Bowden, nor did I ever say Shannon was the next JJ. My whole point was coaches grow on the job and do so all of the time. If you really think the team that played last night is not better than the team that played at UL or Nebraksa, then I will be at a loss for words.

I never once said Golden was the next Bowden, nor did I ever say Shannon was the next JJ. My whole point was coaches grow on the job and do so all of the time. If you really think the team that played last night is not better than the team that played at UL or Nebraksa, then I will be at a loss for words.

And you cited to Bobby Bowden, who went 11-1 in his fourth year. Golden? 6-4, and still counting. Please end yourself and never post again. You're too stupid.

You are acting like the players played flawless games, the coaches just didn't win the games when that is not the truth. You can't hold onto a lead when your QB goes 6 of 17 and is missing wide open guys all through the 2nd half. You can't win a game when your defensive line gets zero pressure. You can't win a game when your TE's fumble the ball when you have a chance to put a nail in the coffin. You can't win a game when you drop TD passes.

I am not saying the coaches don't deserve blame, because they do too. But the players themselves made plenty of errors that are completely on them and no one else. If a coach puts you in a position that will allow you to succeed and you have many times, then it is on you when you start making unforced errors.

And that last part is funny considering in 2005 I was at the VT game. Pretty weird for me to be there when I am a new wave fan.

But FSU can win when they had a

- Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT
- 0 first downs in first quarter
- Down 16 on the road
- Ermon Lane dropped TD
- Nick O'Leary dropped first down catch on second drive

The list can go on and on and on.

Why do we have to be flawless but FSU doesnt. And they haven't been flawless all season and are undefeated.

Can you figure that out on your own?

But FSU can win when they had a

- Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT
- 0 first downs in first quarter
- Down 16 on the road
- Ermon Lane dropped TD
- Nick O'Leary dropped first down catch on second drive

The list can go on and on and on.

Why do we have to be flawless but FSU doesnt. And they haven't been flawless all season and are undefeated.

Can you figure that out on your own?

No one has to be flawless to win a football game. When you match up evenly, you have to make less mistakes than the other team. Miami did not do that. When Winston was struggling, Miami had a chance to extend their lead to 30-7. They didn't. When Miami was trying to put the game away, the had Yearby open on a 20 yard wheel route, Kaaya overthrew him. When Miami had a chance to put the game away, Dobard fumbled.

When it came down to the wire FSU did not make as many mistakes in the latter part when it really mattered. Miami did. That is why they lost. The game is 4 quarters long. FSU showed that and so did Miami. You can play as good a 1st half as you want, but you can't play a sloppy 2nd half and expect to win against a team that is as good as you or better.

Advertisement
Back