What I have learned on this board.

This site is just a place for Golden hater to jerk each other off

Sad

Then go back to InsideTheU where u and other Corch Al supporters toss each others' salad while openly fantasizing about fellating Corch Al.

Just would rather talk football than come up with clever new ways to convince other people that the only solution is to fire everybody

Keep it classy though...hahahahahaha

Advertisement
Your excuse making is impressive. Point to me one loss across any sport where players do not mess up. You will always have that option to excuse a coach for losing a game.

I could go on and on about how a 16 point lead at home should be enough, how despite Kaaya's incomplete's, we did him no favor by being incredibly predictable in the second half, how this loss is not just on the offense, it is also on the defense, etc, etc...

But it's pointless to look at one game to justify a coaches continued employment, you need to look at the BIG PICTURE. I looked at it game by game, and saw how each loss in 2011 and 2012 each seemed like it was at the very least a step in the right direction. We either lost by small margins and did not catch the breaks needed (2011) or the players were at too young and basically at fault (2012). To me it was a valid excuse to keep Golden going. But after year 3, which really showed to me that Golden was in over his head (20 of 22 starters returning, and end the year the way we did) I started to see big picture and how these losses, no matter how incompetent our players "seemed" or how great of a moral victory it was, was developing into a pattern, and not a one off.

How can you continue to let Golden off the hook?!?!?! We're playing better? BULL ****!!!! Fvck the stats, only stats that matter is W AND L and we just regressed regular season wise. You don't "play better" and still lose, so spare me the bullshyt.

You know what excuse makers like yourself will do next year? Point to losing Duke, Flowers, Perryman, Dorsett, ETC. ETC. It's inevitable. It will never end with you guys and unfortunately the media (See Greg Cote this Sunday edition).

You were off in your analysis cuz think about it...how many breaks do u need to beat a 2-10 team or a handicapped 3-8 ( at the time) squad? Those were some of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen on any level and that includes pee wee and squirts.

You're an idiot. Stay on topic. How old are you, 15? Please go away. You aren't wanted here. You're an idiotic, morally bankrupt dolt with the critical thinking ability of Jameis Winston.

Why are you scared to answer the question?

Nobody is scared. I'm ignoring inapposite questions from an obvious 15 year old.

I'm just trying to figure out something about you, but you are too afraid to answer the question. By your logic, neither one is better than the other since they'd be coached by the same person. Yet, I think even you and I could agree in reality Kaaya is obviously the better QB overall.

Yeah, nobody said that. So far you can't stay on topic and now you're making **** up.

So answer the question then. Stephen Morris or Brad Kaaya. Who do you want on your team right now?

I was somewhat agreeing up until the kaaya sh¡t, FSU dropped into coverage after the first half so we tried to run the ball which is what you should do but we couldnt get passed the line, that and duke making some bad runs, still played well but we needed him to be great, some of the play calls for kaaya were too conservative, the only throw i fault kaaya is the INT in the end, should have thrown it somewhere else or more over the top in the endzone for dorsett because there was no one over the top for them, other than that kaaya played well enough to win, i see him getting his in the future, he was focused as ****

This site is just a place for Golden hater to jerk each other off

Sad

Then go back to InsideTheU where u and other Corch Al supporters toss each others' salad while openly fantasizing about fellating Corch Al.

Just would rather talk football than come up with clever new ways to convince other people that the only solution is to fire everybody

Keep it classy though...hahahahahaha

You brought up handjobs first, I'm just replying to your salty porst.

Advertisement
You were off in your analysis cuz think about it...how many breaks do u need to beat a 2-10 team or a handicapped 3-8 ( at the time) squad? Those were some of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen on any level and that includes pee wee and squirts.

Yes and thank God for being off. I fell for Golden's salesman talk in the beginning and thought he deserved a pass. If I had known then that he was a fraud I'd be on death row for the murder of Al Golden

38 likes and going. Bunch of shy tory ******* around here, not speaking up but agreeing with a bunch of straw man arguments.

Turns out, it can still be the cocahes fault even if players do obviously ***** up. There's this thing called accountability. Muschump has more of an understanding of it than most of you slurpers do.

I was somewhat agreeing up until the kaaya sh¡t, FSU dropped into coverage after the first half so we tried to run the ball which is what you should do but we couldnt get passed the line, that and duke making some bad runs, still played well but we needed him to be great, some of the play calls for kaaya were too conservative, the only throw i fault kaaya is the INT in the end, should have thrown it somewhere else or more over the top in the endzone for dorsett because there was no one over the top for them, other than that kaaya played well enough to win, i see him getting his in the future, he was focused as ****

One play that sticks out to me still is the wheel route where he had Yearby for a healthy 20+ yard gain that he overthrew along the right sideline. Instead of potentially putting the game out of reach there, we settled for a punt after the inaccurate pass.

Advertisement

One play that sticks out to me still is the wheel route where he had Yearby for a healthy 20+ yard gain that he overthrew along the right sideline. Instead of potentially putting the game out of reach there, we settled for a punt after the inaccurate pass.

You know it's very easy to sit down and analyze ONE GAME and criticize the players. That's all your doing with your small mentality. But how can you defend Golden's ENTIRE BODY OF WORK.

Have you been following this program for just the last 4 games? Because then I guess I can see where you're coming from. But how on earth can you excuse the coaching staff for the PAST FOUR YEARS where NOT ONE COACH HAS BEEN FIRED.

Big picture, golden underachieves, game last night, golden underachieves.

It's not a coincidence

You know it's very easy to sit down and analyze ONE GAME and criticize the players. That's all your doing with your small mentality. But how can you defend Golden's ENTIRE BODY OF WORK.

Have you been following this program for just the last 4 games? Because then I guess I can see where you're coming from. But how on earth can you excuse the coaching staff for the PAST FOUR YEARS where NOT ONE COACH HAS BEEN FIRED.

It's not a coincidence

What is more relevant right now? The past or the way the team has been playing most recently? It isn't a hard concept to understand really. We're seeing a team get better and better each and every week for the first time in a very long time(think before Shannon). The team that played last night would have destroyed the team that played the first four games of the season and I think we all know that.

There is no reason to believe that if the team keeps it up, we won't roll the remaining two games and win a bowl. And if that is the case, we'll take it into next year and come out firing and win 10 games and the coastal. That's how I feel. I've analyzed the whole year and I can tell you right now that the team that played last night is better than any team we've fielded in the last 9 years at the very least and is better in every singe aspect than the team that started off the year.

We are all disappointed that it is a 6-4 year right now, but it's over and done with. We can't change the past. Right now, this program is playing the best football it has in a long time and a lot of it has to do with the way the coaches have seemingly grown out of nowhere this season, coincidentally right when the seat heated up. Maybe Golden and the Jersey Boys realized they need to change their ways. They did, the team improved and is back to playing Miami football. They are destroying the teams they should and competing with the best team in the nation.

I truly believe that if we win out handily, win the bowl, and take it into next year, it'll come down to the FSU game whether or not we're undefeated on the season. Maybe I am being too optimistic, but it's how I honestly feel after watching this team grow.

Why are you scared to answer the question?

Nobody is scared. I'm ignoring inapposite questions from an obvious 15 year old.

I'm just trying to figure out something about you, but you are too afraid to answer the question. By your logic, neither one is better than the other since they'd be coached by the same person. Yet, I think even you and I could agree in reality Kaaya is obviously the better QB overall.

Yeah, nobody said that. So far you can't stay on topic and now you're making **** up.

So answer the question then. Stephen Morris or Brad Kaaya. Who do you want on your team right now?

You poor thing. You're asking questions about Stephen Morris in a thread that does not involve him at all. I feel bad that you think you're actually making a point.

You poor thing. You're asking questions about Stephen Morris in a thread that does not involve him at all. I feel bad that you think you're actually making a point.

And I feel bad for you thinking you are actually helping your case when you are the one that is doing the dodging because my question has plenty to do with the topic.

Advertisement

And I feel bad for you thinking you are actually helping your case when you are the one that is doing the dodging because my question has plenty to do with the topic.

Sorry kid. When you learn to (a) stay on topic; (b) not make things up; and (c) logically follow a conversation, maybe people will engage you. Until then, you'll remain a clueless scumbag who doesn't deserve to associate himself with UM at all.

Sorry kid. When you learn to (a) stay on topic; (b) not make things up; and (c) logically follow a conversation, maybe people will engage you. Until then, you'll remain a clueless scumbag who doesn't deserve to associate himself with UM at all.

You're the one that is taking this further off topic by not answering a simple question that has plenty to do with the topic at hand. And please, keep the random insults coming that really are making no sense. They are actually pretty funny to read.

You're the one that is taking this further off topic by not answering a simple question that has plenty to do with the topic at hand. And please, keep the random insults coming that really are making no sense. They are actually pretty funny to read.

Nope. Try again kid.

Advertisement

It's not a coincidence

What is more relevant right now? The past or the way the team has been playing most recently? It isn't a hard concept to understand really. We're seeing a team get better and better each and every week for the first time in a very long time(think before Shannon). The team that played last night would have destroyed the team that played the first four games of the season and I think we all know that.

There is no reason to believe that if the team keeps it up, we won't roll the remaining two games and win a bowl. And if that is the case, we'll take it into next year and come out firing and win 10 games and the coastal. That's how I feel. I've analyzed the whole year and I can tell you right now that the team that played last night is better than any team we've fielded in the last 9 years at the very least and is better in every singe aspect than the team that started off the year.

We are all disappointed that it is a 6-4 year right now, but it's over and done with. We can't change the past. Right now, this program is playing the best football it has in a long time and a lot of it has to do with the way the coaches have seemingly grown out of nowhere this season, coincidentally right when the seat heated up. Maybe Golden and the Jersey Boys realized they need to change their ways. They did, the team improved and is back to playing Miami football. They are destroying the teams they should and competing with the best team in the nation.

I truly believe that if we win out handily, win the bowl, and take it into next year, it'll come down to the FSU game whether or not we're undefeated on the season. Maybe I am being too optimistic, but it's how I honestly feel after watching this team grow.

Wow. So you're telling me history is for chumps? Lol

So you think Golden is going to go from a coach who has never won a big game in his entire career and suddenly make the jump next year? Without duke, flowers, Gunter, perryman, Dorset, walford, etc... And knowing golden and who he is?

Do you know golden is losing the second halfs of his last 8 games he lost 150-53, and lost yesterday's 20-3. You think that will suddenly change?

You were willing to go into this season, year 4, the pivotal year for any coach, with only his players on the team and give him a pass after he botched the first six games with three losses?

Unbelievable, the new fan wave mentality really is good job good effort mentality.

Last edited:

Nope. Try again kid.

I like how you keep calling me a kid even though we're probably within the same age range I would guess. And since you are struggling mightily to answer the question, I will assist you. You'd pick Kaaya over Morris, correct? Yes or no?

Nope. Try again kid.

I like how you keep calling me a kid even though we're probably within the same age range I would guess. And since you are struggling mightily to answer the question, I will assist you. You'd pick Kaaya over Morris, correct? Yes or no?

Still failing at this pretty badly.

It's not a coincidence

Wow. So you're telling me history is for chumps? Lol

So you think Golden is going to go from a coach who has never won a big game in his entire career and suddenly make the jump next year?

You were willing to go into this season, year 4, the pivotal year for any coach, with only his players on the team and give him a pass because he botched the first six games with three losses?

Unbelievable, the new fan wave mentality really is good job good effort mentality.

I

If the team continued to look like they did the first half of the season, then I would not be here saying all of this. The reason I have optimism is because I can see how clear it is the team is playing leaps better and you'd have to be blind to not see the team that played last night would destroy the team from the first half of the year.

Advertisement
Back