What does this mean

tenor.gif

Advertisement
The Broward coach we should bring in is Coach Dame Jones at Chaminade.

With him & Hickson we dominate Broward.

Coach Pat at North Miami would kill it here too, but if we wanted to get a PB connect I'd get Coach Colombi from AHDelray or Coach Stewart from Atlantic.

That's something Miami has an advantage over most schools on is we can hire local coaches as analysts & GA's that will help us on the trail while simultaneously grooming them to become legit full time position coaches for the future.

Naw leave Jones right where he is. Im not sure what position he would "coach".

I honestly would try Harriot down the road, I like Colombi as well.

Is it the DC that's getting all the players? Always seemed to me like that was the case. No shade, obviously he or whoever it is does a good job getting kids out to Davie. I say that as a black graduate of Western (06) who definitely didn't have as many black teammates as they do right now lol
Man I always thought western was redneck asf lol

Man I always thought western was redneck asf lol
It was, my dad told me that in the 80s and 90s, it was well-known that black people didn't go west of University Drive bc Davie had Klan folks out there. Now, it's not like that anymore (at least not out in the open). But when I went there, it was still had a lot of rednecks. Davie is a mix of really nice gated subdivisions (Dolphins players are scattered throughout there, Cooper City & SW Ranches since it's so close to the training facility), middle class neighborhoods, and redneck trailer parks.

Advertisement
It was, my dad told me that in the 80s and 90s, it was well-known that black people didn't go west of University Drive bc Davie had Klan folks out there. Now, it's not like that anymore (at least not out in the open). But when I went there, it was still had a lot of rednecks. Davie is a mix of really nice gated subdivisions (Dolphins players are scattered throughout there, Cooper City & SW Ranches since it's so close to the training facility), middle class neighborhoods, and redneck trailer parks.
Bruhhh Old Davie is racist asf..I already know. I forget what side it is but that **** is segregated asf..u see Hella confederate flags but on the other side it’s Hispanic, Zoe’s and everything in between..especially near Nova

Advertisement
Back