What does this mean

Oh, lord, I must have made the big-time. Now I've got this fvcktard "Baycountycane" trying to lecture me, and calling me "thirsty".

What's the matter, you appointed yourself to cape for 305to954?

If you had an ounce of brains in your head, you would look at the timestamps on my posting and JohnnyTsunami's posting, and then realize that we responded to 305to954 within 60 seconds of each other.

So, yeah, go ***** yourself and stop worrying about that one time that TWO people had the same response at the same time.
Yeah, cause obviously you two stay up each other’s ***

Advertisement
Telly lockette officially named to the staff..what does this mean for those who know? Is he a X’s and O’s guy or will help mostly on the trail? Thoughts..funny gifs, *** gifs are always welcome..plz no skinny snow bunnies Boomers

Good riddance

Who is the thread police? You posted a vague subject line that made no reference to Lockette, and after opening it and realizing it was the 100th Telly Lockette thread, I just let you know that there were multiple other threads already discussing your question. My first response did not insult or demean you. You chose to object to my post, rather than to note that multiple posters told you there were other threads.

No big deal. But if multiple people point out that there are many Lockette threads already in existence, try not to take it personally. There are way too many Lockette threads.
I can understand that man but when y’all do people like that it’s like a form of bullying. I dont like that kind of stuff. Let’s pick one another up , not make people feel bad. We are all grown men, with at least one common in goal that that is to be apart of this great winning team, watch them get back to prominence, brag about it, and see them demolish other teams like they used too.

Sure. That's why you called your *** lover "Baycountycane" to come into this thread to fight for your honor.

Are you going to cry now that TWO whole people pointed out your worthless and duplicative thread?
I’ve never met the guy before I just don’t like bullying. I like togetherness and respect not divisiveness. We are all cane fans. Some contribute to the board more than others, but I’m sure at some point every one will contribute something at some point. FYI I am not ***. Be a man, not a woman.

Telly lockette officially named to the staff..what does this mean for those who know? Is he a X’s and O’s guy or will help mostly on the trail? Thoughts..funny gifs, *** gifs are always welcome..plz no skinny snow bunnies Boomers
For 2021 I’m looking at this mostly helping with the Palmetto boys, his South Florida roots are a huge asset moving forward especially going to head to head with UF for recruits.

Advertisement
And I'm detecting a whole lot of homosexuality coming from you and Baycountycane right now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just want you two lovers to be happy.
I'll bet this isn't the first time that you and Baycountycane tried to tag-team a guy.
You know too much about homosexuality for me. I don’t mean to offend anyone. I think you should find another team to follow or h go to a different site .

bro this is CIS..hopefully nobody is taking this **** personal lmao. I’m certainly not. This thread wasn’t vague at all. And if there’s a thread I feel is not worth my participation I scroll pass it 🤷🏾‍♂️..we have ******* thread about the **** stock market..this ain’t bothering nobody lol

I didn't say the "thread" was vague, I said the subject line was vague ("What does this mean"). I opened it out of curiosity, and when I saw it was a thread on Telly, I mentioned that there were already other threads on Telly.

And if there were 100 threads on the stock market, I would imagine that the moderators would combine them.

I can understand that man but when y’all do people like that it’s like a form of bullying. I dont like that kind of stuff. Let’s pick one another up , not make people feel bad. We are all grown men, with at least one common in goal that that is to be apart of this great winning team, watch them get back to prominence, brag about it, and see them demolish other teams like they used too.

Where did I "bully"? I did not insult or demean 305to954. How did I make him "feel bad"?

Can you at least consider the possibility that you, by calling me inaccurate names, made the situation worse? I didn't call 305to954 "thirsty" for starting another Telly thread, but you called me that for factually pointing out to him that there are other threads on the subject.

I didn't say the "thread" was vague, I said the subject line was vague ("What does this mean"). I opened it out of curiosity, and when I saw it was a thread on Telly, I mentioned that there were already other threads on Telly.

And if there were 100 threads on the stock market, I would imagine that the moderators would combine them.
Not necessarily. Just because it’s alot of treads on the stock market doesn’t mean I want to sort 1 tread looking for information on a specific stock.

Advertisement
I’ve never met the guy before I just don’t like bullying. I like togetherness and respect not divisiveness. We are all cane fans. Some contribute to the board more than others, but I’m sure at some point every one will contribute something at some point. FYI I am not ***. Be a man, not a woman.

Here's a thought, if you care so much about "togetherness" and "respect" and "not divisiveness", you could try looking in the mirror and deciding not to call people "thirsty" because you projected "bullying" into a context that did not, in fact, involve "bullying".

bro this is CIS..hopefully nobody is taking this **** personal lmao. I’m certainly not. This thread wasn’t vague at all. And if there’s a thread I feel is not worth my participation I scroll pass it 🤷🏾‍♂️..we have ******* thread about the **** stock market..this ain’t bothering nobody lol

In fairness, friend, that other thread is literally titled, "OT: Stock Market Discussion." Everybody knows what they're getting when they click on that.

A thread titled "What does this mean" could be anything from a photograph of an eviction notice, to an e-mail from a Mandarin-speaking hacker trying to get you to hold some diamonds for him in exchange for a small finder's fee, to a screenshot of a chick saying she'd like you and her husband to "meat up" with her out behind the sub shop tomorrow night. Nobody knows for sure until they click.

I know Telly personally, I played for him in HS.

He wants to stay in Miami, whether that's coaching for us, FAU or FIU, but I can tell you he no doubt wants to coach his son in college & stay close to home.

If Diaz is smart he'll move some pieces around & do whatever's necessary to keep him here on staff because his value is immeasurable.

The best of both worlds would be if Patke got "hired" away from him.

Is his son Miami worthy?

Not necessarily. Just because it’s alot of treads on the stock market doesn’t mean I want to sort 1 tread looking for information on a specific stock.

I'm not sure whether you are claiming we should have a "Telly Lockette's impact on recruiting" thread separate from the "Telly Lockette's impact on quality control" thread separate from the "Telly Lockette's impact on the personal grooming and clothing choices of our assistant coaches" thread.

Bottom line, I didn't demean 305to954 at the outset, and I'm very unclear as to why you jumped into the discussion. You, literally, escalated the situation. You post, on average, less than once a day, and I think you posted 10 times on this thread today.

Advertisement
Where did I "bully"? I did not insult or demean 305to954. How did I make him "feel bad"?

Can you at least consider the possibility that you, by calling me inaccurate names, made the situation worse? I didn't call 305to954 "thirsty" for starting another Telly thread, but you called me that for factually pointing out to him that there are other threads on the subject.
Well, you’re right.. ask me for forgiveness, and it shall be granted.

I'm not sure whether you are claiming we should have a "Telly Lockette's impact on recruiting" thread separate from the "Telly Lockette's impact on quality control" thread separate from the "Telly Lockette's impact on the personal grooming and clothing choices of our assistant coaches" thread.

Bottom line, I didn't demean 305to954 at the outset, and I'm very unclear as to why you jumped into the discussion. You, literally, escalated the situation. You post, on average, less than once a day, and I think you posted 10 times on this thread today.
There you go again. Just because a person post more, don’t mean they know more.

The reason I don’t have that many post is because every time I start reading these comments, I tend the respond. I get in trouble by the people who manage the site. I get warnings and that type of stuff.

Advertisement
In fairness, friend, that other thread is literally titled, "OT: Stock Market Discussion." Everybody knows what they're getting when they click on that.

A thread titled "What does this mean" could be anything from a photograph of an eviction notice, to an e-mail from a Mandarin-speaking hacker trying to get you to hold some diamonds for him in exchange for a small finder's fee, to a screenshot of a chick saying she'd like you and her husband to "meat up" with her out behind the sub shop tomorrow night. Nobody knows for sure until they click.
why tf would I post about any of that..come to think of it I did post about some chick, wing stop and me not paying for her meal..in my defense I was a lil lifted lol

why tf would I post about any of that..come to think of it I did post about some chick, wing stop and me not paying for her meal..in my defense I was a lil lifted lol

You just made me laugh pretty hard remembering the Wing Stop thread.
CIS classic thread.

Advertisement
Back