What does this mean

Telly got pull in Dade no doubt.

This current analyst/support group s really good.

Lockette, DVD, Cooney, Benedict Hyppolite, i think Michaelee Harris (MNW WR-lOUSVILLE) is still on staff as well.

-I wouldnt mind another Broward guy in there..but im good with those guys..and Telly is a guy that could have an on field position elsewhere or be pushed up if another guy moves on to other pastures.

Advertisement

Lockette, DVD, Cooney, Benedict Hyppolite, i think Michaelee Harris (MNW WR-lOUSVILLE) is still on staff as well.

-I wouldnt mind another Broward guy in there..but im good with those guys..and Telly is a guy that could have an on field position elsewhere or be pushed up if another guy moves on to other pastures.
Whose a cat from Broward that comes to mind?? A coach I like is coach Rat at western. Idk about how strong his recruiting ties in Broward would be but seeing how turned around that western program around in Davie was highly impressive. especially after his stint at Deerfield (which wasn’t his fault Imo I played 1 year Under him)..and ofc I have coach Harriot at STA. But I know nothing about him

I know Telly personally, I played for him in HS.

He wants to stay in Miami, whether that's coaching for us, FAU or FIU, but I can tell you he no doubt wants to coach his son in college & stay close to home.

If Diaz is smart he'll move some pieces around & do whatever's necessary to keep him here on staff because his value is immeasurable.

The best of both worlds would be if Patke got "hired" away from him.
Someone offer Patke a fake job offer. Diaz needs to understand how important having local guys are to talent acquirement

Whose a cat from Broward that comes to mind?? A coach I like is coach Rat at western. Idk about how strong his recruiting ties in Broward would be but seeing how turned around that western program around in Davie was highly impressive. especially after his stint at Deerfield (which wasn’t his fault Imo I played 1 year Under him)..and ofc I have coach Harriot at STA. But I know nothing about him

It would be Harriot for me..but dude had a gig at Syracuse and aint last (maybe wanted to stay at home). Rat is turning around that program "recruting" and it aint him recruiting. Most of all their best players arent from westerns area at all.
-They currently turned back up there recruing this go again because they graduated a bunch.

If some of our analyst move on...i would try to snatch Harriot away from his almamater.

1594675898245.png

Every school should have a Telly on staff.

Advertisement

We also have the two guys that came over from SMU with Lashlee.

Coach Harris is the WR's coach at MNW, he was a GA here back when Dugans was on staff.

It would be Harriot for me..but dude had a gig at Syracuse and aint last (maybe wanted to stay at home). Rat is turning around that program "recruting" and it aint him recruiting. Most of all their best players arent from westerns area at all.
-They currently turned back up there recruing this go again because they graduated a bunch.

If some of our analyst move on...i would try to snatch Harriot away from his almamater.
everybody in south Florida is “recruiting” but I agree that western turnaround would have the NCAA in a frenzy. Just like when ole miss started winning lol.

The Broward coach we should bring in is Coach Dame Jones at Chaminade.

With him & Hickson we dominate Broward.

Coach Pat at North Miami would kill it here too, but if we wanted to get a PB connect I'd get Coach Colombi from AHDelray or Coach Stewart from Atlantic.

That's something Miami has an advantage over most schools on is we can hire local coaches as analysts & GA's that will help us on the trail while simultaneously grooming them to become legit full time position coaches for the future.

Advertisement

Is it the DC that's getting all the players? Always seemed to me like that was the case. No shade, obviously he or whoever it is does a good job getting kids out to Davie. I say that as a black graduate of Western (06) who definitely didn't have as many black teammates as they do right now lol

Advertisement
I know Telly personally, I played for him in HS.

He wants to stay in Miami, whether that's coaching for us, FAU or FIU, but I can tell you he no doubt wants to coach his son in college & stay close to home.

If Diaz is smart he'll move some pieces around & do whatever's necessary to keep him here on staff because his value is immeasurable.

The best of both worlds would be if Patke got "hired" away from him.
Would that be poached upward like some of the board genius would call it?
Then I'm praying for that bums promotion so Telly can jump in.

I can understand that man but when y’all do people like that it’s like a form of bullying. I dont like that kind of stuff. Let’s pick one another up , not make people feel bad. We are all grown men, with at least one common in goal that that is to be apart of this great winning team, watch them get back to prominence, brag about it, and see them demolish other teams like they used too.
It's a self esteem issue with him. Don't go to hard on him he'll go crying to the maudes...

Advertisement

Weren't we recruiting Michaelee Harris at one point? Not sure if he had grade issues, or didn't like our coaches, or we didn't offer him, but I remember his name and I remember not getting him, and then thinking "Louisiville?".

Is it the DC that's getting all the players? Always seemed to me like that was the case. No shade, obviously he or whoever it is does a good job getting kids out to Davie. I say that as a black graduate of Western (06) who definitely didn't have as many black teammates as they do right now lol

Yea its him and a few other coaches through the 7 on 7 scene.
Yea legit none of those kids are from that area.
They got kids from Coral Springs, Lauderdale, Plantation.

I think their problem will be on the OL this year unless they recruit there to.
They have a freshman qb who is short but solid. Got wr transfer from my school and i believe one from Cooper city. There skills are pretty good ..dv 1 level types.

Advertisement
Back