What does this mean

Advertisement
What bigger job? We need to quit thinking like that. Over the last 30 years, we haven't actually lost many coaches to lateral gigs.

Telly is ready to step in though. That's for **** sure. He's one of those dudes who will either be an on field coach for us next year or for someone else. What we really need to do is get rid of some of the overlap on our staff like Rumps and Patke, but Patke is Diaz's son.
I know Telly personally, I played for him in HS.

He wants to stay in Miami, whether that's coaching for us, FAU or FIU, but I can tell you he no doubt wants to coach his son in college & stay close to home.

If Diaz is smart he'll move some pieces around & do whatever's necessary to keep him here on staff because his value is immeasurable.

The best of both worlds would be if Patke got "hired" away from him.

*** finger..and tbh I always thought you and NYSOM mind bickering was a front u guys put on 🤷🏾‍♂️
You thought NYSOM and Original would bicker on the board like ghey guys do on TV then go pound each other out? LOL I'm literally crying laughing at that scenario.

Sure. That's why you called your *** lover "Baycountycane" to come into this thread to fight for your honor.

Are you going to cry now that TWO whole people pointed out your worthless and duplicative thread? from
1594665399996.gif

I’m detecting a whole lot of *****assness coming from u right now family

Attachments

• 1594665325725.gif
    1594665325725.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
You thought NYSOM and Original would bicker on the board like ghey guys do on TV then go pound each other out? LOL I'm literally crying laughing at that scenario.

Me too. Still, he didn't actually believe that, he was trying to make a funny to cover for the fact that he was the millionth guy to start a Telly thread.

Advertisement

He wants to stay in Miami, whether that's coaching for us, FAU or FIU, but I can tell you he no doubt wants to coach his son in college & stay close to home.

If Diaz is smart he'll move some pieces around & do whatever's necessary to keep him here on staff because his value is immeasurable.

I'm with you 100% on this, brother El.

Aye bruh..always appreciate your insight..does Telly add more on a Recruiting front? Especially in dade?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aye bruh..always appreciate your insight..does Telly add more on a Recruiting front? Especially in dade?
**** yes it does!

You think it's a coincidence we clean sweeping for the MNW kids when his son is literally their teammate?

Not only that, but he's plugged in with staff at Central heavy because most of them played for him when they were in HS too & Uncle Luke & his staff at Edison love Coach Lockett as well.

It was a huge pickup when Manuelito made it months ago.

Advertisement
**** yes it does!

You think it's a coincidence we clean sweeping for the MNW kids when his son is literally their teammate?

Not only that, but he's plugged in with staff at Central heavy because most of them played for him when they were in HS too & Uncle Luke & his staff at Edison love Coach Lockett as well.

It was a huge pickup when Maneuelito made it months ago.
I feel you. I know Telly name rings in dade. Hopefully them ties prove more fruitful then what we got out of Ice..but I can’t completely blame Ice for that either

@TheOriginalCane Bro I’m just ******* with you. It’s not serious at all. U kind of set your self up tryna be the thread police tho lol..all luv

Who is the thread police? You posted a vague subject line that made no reference to Lockette, and after opening it and realizing it was the 100th Telly Lockette thread, I just let you know that there were multiple other threads already discussing your question. My first response did not insult or demean you. You chose to object to my post, rather than to note that multiple posters told you there were other threads.

No big deal. But if multiple people point out that there are many Lockette threads already in existence, try not to take it personally. There are way too many Lockette threads.

Who is the thread police? You posted a vague subject line that made no reference to Lockette, and after opening it and realizing it was the 100th Telly Lockette thread, I just let you know that there were multiple other threads already discussing your question. My first response did not insult or demean you. You chose to object to my post, rather than to note that multiple posters told you there were other threads.

No big deal. But if multiple people point out that there are many Lockette threads already in existence, try not to take it personally. There are way too many Lockette threads.
bro this is CIS..hopefully nobody is taking this **** personal lmao. I’m certainly not. This thread wasn’t vague at all. And if there’s a thread I feel is not worth my participation I scroll pass it 🤷🏾‍♂️..we have ******* thread about the **** stock market..this ain’t bothering nobody lol

Advertisement
Back