What does this mean

305to954

All American
Telly lockette officially named to the staff..what does this mean for those who know? Is he a X’s and O’s guy or will help mostly on the trail? Thoughts..funny gifs, *** gifs are always welcome..plz no skinny snow bunnies Boomers

Advertisement
Telly lockette officially named to the staff..what does this mean for those who know? Is he a X’s and O’s guy or will help mostly on the trail? Thoughts..funny gifs, *** gifs are always welcome..plz no skinny snow bunnies Boomers

Consult one of several already existing Telly threads.

1594661785812.gif

Advertisement
if I’m not mistaken your guy NYSOM started that thread..it’s full of seafood loving guys..ijs 🤷🏾‍♂️

My guy? On what planet is NYSOM "my guy"? I frequently and repeatedly called him out for his fake *** schtick and I regularly asked the moderators if they would take action if a poster named "Harlem State of Mind" was constantly writing posts in Ebonics and making black jokes.

There's also more than one Telly thread.

So, yeah, make an effort to find one and stop pointing the figure at other people.

Advertisement
It means the same as it did 4 months ago when he got hired.

Phenomenal analyst hire. The type of analyst hire that would make Sabag nod with grudging approval.
Not only is it a phenomenal analyst hire but if Hickson or Field would leave for a bigger job you just elevate him and we wouldn’t miss a beat recruiting wise.

Not only is it a phenomenal analyst hire but if Hickson or Field would leave for a bigger job you just elevate him and we wouldn’t miss a beat recruiting wise.
What bigger job? We need to quit thinking like that. Over the last 30 years, we haven't actually lost many coaches to lateral gigs.

Telly is ready to step in though. That's for **** sure. He's one of those dudes who will either be an on field coach for us next year or for someone else. What we really need to do is get rid of some of the overlap on our staff like Rumps and Patke, but Patke is Diaz's son.

What bigger job? We need to quit thinking like that. Over the last 30 years, we haven't actually lost many coaches to lateral gigs.

Telly is ready to step in though. That's for **** sure. He's one of those dudes who will either be an on field coach for us next year or for someone else. What we really need to do is get rid of some of the overlap on our staff like Rumps and Patke, but Patke is Diaz's son.
I agree with this take. it doesnt really get much bigger than a good Miami. any staff that restores this program will most definitely make national headlines

Advertisement
My guy? On what planet is NYSOM "my guy"? I frequently and repeatedly called him out for his fake *** schtick and I regularly asked the moderators if they would take action if a poster named "Harlem State of Mind" was constantly writing posts in Ebonics and making black jokes.

There's also more than one Telly thread.

So, yeah, make an effort to find one and stop pointing the figure at other people.
*** finger..and tbh I always thought you and NYSOM mind bickering was a front u guys put on 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
And the post right before you gave the same answer. Now why in the he’ll did you post the same answer as before? You lil clout chasing thirsty have to be heard type men is getting out of hand. Be a man, not a woman.

Oh, lord, I must have made the big-time. Now I've got this fvcktard "Baycountycane" trying to lecture me, and calling me "thirsty".

What's the matter, you appointed yourself to cape for 305to954?

If you had an ounce of brains in your head, you would look at the timestamps on my posting and JohnnyTsunami's posting, and then realize that we responded to 305to954 within 60 seconds of each other.

So, yeah, go ***** yourself and stop worrying about that one time that TWO people had the same response at the same time.

Oh, lord, I must have made the big-time. Now I've got this fvcktard "Baycountycane" trying to lecture me, and calling me "thirsty".

What's the matter, you appointed yourself to cape for 305to954?

If you had an ounce of brains in your head, you would look at the timestamps on my posting and JohnnyTsunami's posting, and then realize that we responded to 305to954 within 60 seconds of each other.

So, yeah, go ***** yourself and stop worrying about that one time that TWO people had the same response at the same time.
Aye don’t put me in the middle of y’all bickering

*** finger..and tbh I always thought you and NYSOM mind bickering was a front u guys put on 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sure. That's why you called your *** lover "Baycountycane" to come into this thread to fight for your honor.

Are you going to cry now that TWO whole people pointed out your worthless and duplicative thread?

Advertisement
Back