What did Willis do wrong

He is not a 3-4 DT. It would not be good for his career to go there

I know they run a hybrid 3-4 and i know Willis is a 4-3 DT. That's exactly why I said "we will see how it plays out". The Ravens run an ATTACKING 3-4 hybrid. He will be asked to get in the backfield like he was asked to do here. the Ravens don't run a read and react 3-4 like we did under Golden, it's not your typical 3-4. I've seen them line up in a 1-5-5 and a 2-3-6 in actual games.

Advertisement
Maaannnn....I wouldnt bet on it....Punch a woman is one thing....Breaking a 3yr olds arm??....Absolute Suicide in todays world.

This should be true, but it's not. The #MeToo/feminist movement will get u canceled quicker than breaking a child's arm. Look what happened to AP and look what happened to Ray Rice. And the Ray Rice incident was before the #MeToo movement really took of and relevant like it is today.

Pete sucks as an agent. When u have a track record like Willis go with someone who actually has legit previous experience in NFL circles who can really voch for you and seal the deal with 3-5 teams being willing to take you. Especially at the insane value he was in the 5th round on.

Advertisement
Did nothing 4/5 years
Kicked out of school
Suspended

Keep in mind he also played at Florida. He might have burned a village, raped the horses, pruned the hedges, then rode off on the women. All of it was covered up by Gainesville PD, but NFL teams found out about it all in the background investigation.

Then your agent works and works and works.
Prepares you for workouts and interviews. Gets ahead of the situation. Gets an image consultant.
Does damage control.
As was said in earlier posts, a well prepared agent, knows how to prepare their clients for the next level, and doesn’t bullshyt him at the get go. As was stated, Willis hired an agent that was couldn’t get a Web site up for the draft, wtf. How in the name of *** can y’all get your guys prepped for a combine, interviews, and the whole draft process. Gerald Willis= Epic Draft Day Collapse. Thank you FRM

He can easily be a 3-4 D End though

The Ravens just got an absolute steal. F the Dolphins for not having the intelligence to prioritize him the second the draft ended.
Not in the ravens system his skill set does not fit what they run on defense and what they ask from their DEs or DTs it makes no sense to me

Advertisement
This should be true, but it's not. The #MeToo/feminist movement will get u canceled quicker than breaking a child's arm. Look what happened to AP and look what happened to Ray Rice. And the Ray Rice incident was before the #MeToo movement really took of and relevant like it is today.
The Me Too...and Ray Rice incidents have nothing on Breaking a 3yr olds arm...If you feel they do...your as sick as Hill...

Not in the ravens system his skill set does not fit what they run on defense and what they ask from their DEs or DTs it makes no sense to me

Again, I whole heartily disagree. He can play in any system.

This is La'el Collins all over again. Granted Collins isn't a star but he's definitely an NFL starter the Cowboys got for FREE, as in NADA.

The Ravens just got a STARTER (worst case scenario outside of arrests or drug failure) for FREE, as in NADA.

I know they run a hybrid 3-4 and i know Willis is a 4-3 DT. That's exactly why I said "we will see how it plays out". The Ravens run an ATTACKING 3-4 hybrid. He will be asked to get in the backfield like he was asked to do here. the Ravens don't run a read and react 3-4 like we did under Golden, it's not your typical 3-4. I've seen them line up in a 1-5-5 and a 2-3-6 in actual games.
I’m aware what they run. That’s my pro team. His skill set does not fit into what they ask from their DL in my opinion. And outside of suggs who’s a freak they usually like run stoppers up front. Timmy Jernigan is similar to Willis and they traded him

Again, I whole heartily disagree. He can play in any system.

This is La'el Collins all over again. Granted Collins isn't a star but he's definitely an NFL starter the Cowboys got for FREE, as in NADA.

The Ravens just got a STARTER (worst case scenario outside of arrests or drug failure) for FREE, as in NADA.
We will see ig but there were definitely better options

Advertisement
We will see ig but there were definitely better options

For a final time, couldn't possibly disagree more.

If he doesn't kill someone or fail a drug test, we'll look back at this pick and say what the flying F were NFL scouts thinking. Print this post out, put a happy face sticker on it and post it to your **** fridge.

I don't give af if his *** ran a 3.7....Dudes a Full scale puzzy too me....Break a 3yr olds arm??....C'mon man....There will be a Severe Media storm against ANY team that touches his Child Beating *** with a 10' pole...
Not sure y even an idiot like you would think im supporting him. Im just stating the fact that his career is not over. Even if video comes out of incident his talent and that of various other superstar athletes has prevented careers from ending.

Advertisement
Not sure y even an idiot like you would think im supporting him. Im just stating the fact that his career is not over. Even if video comes out of incident his talent and that of various other superstar athletes has prevented careers from ending.
An Idiot??....Lol....MFer the day you have a life like mine...then you can call someone an idiot....In fact, only a Moron like you, would think this guy isn't done...

An Idiot??....Lol....MFer the day you have a life like mine...then you can call someone an idiot....In fact, only a Moron like you, would think this guy isn't done...
Name any other superstar that has lost there career over crime? (Ray Rice) your turn

As was said in earlier posts, a well prepared agent, knows how to prepare their clients for the next level, and doesn’t bullshyt him at the get go. As was stated, Willis hired an agent that was couldn’t get a Web site up for the draft, wtf. How in the name of *** can y’all get your guys prepped for a combine, interviews, and the whole draft process. Gerald Willis= Epic Draft Day Collapse. Thank you FRM

This. The job of an agent is to run a PR campaign. Either Willis murdered someone or FRM did a sh1tty job advocating for him - prepping him, preparing him for interviews, getting recommendations ready, etc. I’m sure FRM did some of that but man, they sure as heck didn’t help him. I could have been his agent and done just as well.

Advertisement
Back