What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Simmons, the DT from Miss St
Willis is a late day 1/day 2 talent. They literally had a video of Simmons pummeling a woman while she was already on the ground.

I knew Willis missing the 2017 season for undisclosed reasons were going to haunt him. But I thought he was going to be picked up by at least the 5th round.

I'm hoping the Phins pick him up, but I see ATL picking him up given Jess Simpson.

Nobody is going to pay that shît with kosi any mind. That was minor teenager shît. Baker mayfield was out here getting arrested and was still the 1st pick.

This man is literally picking your arguments apart without any effort. Kudos, 252.

Love Willis but ****** LOL at signing with Pete. Did your UM education teach you anything?

not to defend pete or anything, but didnt he also sign the alabama st kid who went in round 1? maybe there's something more to willis that we don't know about (missing all of last year for a mysterious reason)

Advertisement
Willis is a late day 1/day 2 talent. They literally had a video of Simmons pummeling a woman while she was already on the ground.

I knew Willis missing the 2017 season for undisclosed reasons were going to haunt him. But I thought he was going to be picked up by at least the 5th round.

I'm hoping the Phins pick him up, but I see ATL picking him up given Jess Simpson.

more to do that with willis than just 2017. remember he was booted out of UF and then hit winston on the sidelines in a game on a play he wasn't even in on. he's been consistent for 1 year of his 5 years that he spent in college. maybe just maybe no one wants to risk that much money on the guy. i thought he'd go earlier too, but 1 year of production and issues aren't going to get forgotten.

more to do that with willis than just 2017. remember he was booted out of UF and then hit winston on the sidelines in a game on a play he wasn't even in on. he's been consistent for 1 year of his 5 years that he spent in college. maybe just maybe no one wants to risk that much money on the guy. i thought he'd go earlier too, but 1 year of production and issues aren't going to get forgotten.

That incident at UF is minor compared to what Simmons did. When you get into day 3, the investment is minor and so is the money. Willis is a guy with significant talent that you can have for cheap right now.

I thinks it's got to be something really bad from that missing year. The only one year production, sure - but he led the country in TFL, for a Power 5 team. That's someone everyone takes a flier on without even looking - unless they went looking.

Advertisement
But Kosi is not Baker Mayfield. If he would have come in here and worked his butt off from day 1 in the film room and been a leader for this team, he would have been QB1 without question and, with his physical tools, he would be looking at getting drafted.

Because of his first two years here, people are going to question his maturity and work ethic. ****, even a lot of our own fans do. A lot of those fans are openly rooting for Jarren or Tate to win the competition because they don’t trust Kosi.

If that’s our own fans, what do you think neutral observers scouting for NFL teams are going to think?

That was my point there. I agree though, what Kosi did wasn’t that serious. Unfortunately, it is hurting him now, and will keep on hurting him.

NFL scouts aren't going to overlook all those cargo ships that Perry robbed. Going to be tough to overcome. I mean they literally have footage of him declaring himself the new captain of a stolen vessel.

He aint getting drafted... Fullbacks are going at this point. Maybe fins grab him after the draft

I thinks it's got to be something really bad from that missing year. The only one year production, sure - but he led the country in TFL, for a Power 5 team. That's someone everyone takes a flier on without even looking - unless they went looking.

*Extreme post coming up*

Unless he raped someone or killed someone, it can't be worst than what Simmons did. And I understand you do some ****ed up **** sometimes when you're in HS like Simmons did. If he did the aforementioned, Willis wouldn't be in the draft right now.

Advertisement
He aint getting drafted... Fullbacks are going at this point. Maybe fins grab him after the draft

Here's hoping. Dolphins outside of Godcheaux and I think Taylor, is going to have to rebuild the entire defensive line.

But given the Simpson connection, he might just head out to Atlanta.

Simmons was 17 when it happened but it was still pretty hard to watch someone that big beat the **** out of a woman who was laying in the ground. I mean **** his big *** sister seemed to have it handled so I’m not sure what the **** he was doing hitting the woman anyway. I could halfway understand it if she was beating the brakes off his sister

At this rate the only acceptable rationale would be he missed that year because there's a video of him and Jon Richt killing homeless people for sport not only in Dade County but in Broward and Monroe too.

Or his agent sucks and allowed other "red flags" to fester throughout the entire process leading to today.

Advertisement
Back